K6000 or Titan Z for game rendering.

So I was wondering? As of today the best gpus to my knowledge if theres better even other contenders please let me know, but the best GPUs for a game dev or even cg movie makers, are the K6000 and Titan Z. I only know of these two cards for great rendering performance. I saw a bunch of things real time rendering with the Titan Z I found it amazing and intriguing. Now I guess my question here is whats the best GPU for accelerated graphics rendering and without facoring price. Just plain and simple, the absolute best GPU.

My last question is sli with GPUs of this nature. Your not going to game with these cards, if only to test a game, but you wouldn't buy these cards for strictly gaming per say. So I know that scaling with the quadro series in particular is great. So I was wondering if theres a possible way to have more than 4 GPUs for one system with sli.

So I was wondering? As of today the best gpus to my knowledge if theres better even other contenders please let me know, but the best GPUs for a game dev or even cg movie makers, are the K6000 and Titan Z. I only know of these two cards for great rendering performance. I saw a bunch of things real time rendering with the Titan Z I found it amazing and intriguing. Now I guess my question here is whats the best GPU for accelerated graphics rendering and without facoring price. Just plain and simple, the absolute best GPU.

My last question is sli with GPUs of this nature. Your not going to game with these cards, if only to test a game, but you wouldn't buy these cards for strictly gaming per say. So I know that scaling with the quadro series in particular is great. So I was wondering if theres a possible way to have more than 4 GPUs for one system with sli.

yes it is : 

though its quite hard to make work. and also. titan black would do ok titanz is overrated :P (its just better to get titan blacks... or quattros)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Personally I would wait to see more workstation results of the new GPUs, I think if you go with dual GTX 970 you are going to have similar performance (man those things can OC easily), and it's a fraction of the price really.

get the amd r9 295x2 it's better than the titan z and costs half as much

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Hey I wasn't talking about playing games, more making games. Like the creation of games.

get the amd r9 295x2 it's better than the titan z and costs half as much

Hey I wasn't talking about playing games, more making games. Like the creation of games.

what kind of game developping are you talking about (what kind ? 3d 2d fps ...)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

what kind of game developping are you talking about (what kind ? 3d 2d fps ...)

sorry for the late reply, but I want to work on unreal engine for and use the engine for some oculus rift