Some staggering numbers

Pugs501

Currently at 4:30 EST on 9/24/2014

LTT has ***** forum users who haven't post once!

Drum Roll Please!

tumblr_inline_n9jnxwDSFO1rupy6s.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

wow thats a lot of people that won't win the give away聽

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽The Austrailian聽king of LTT said聽that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to manDDR3 ram guide

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Maybe they all died...

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

I am new here as of this week. I will not be a statistic!

Main: ASRock Z77E-ITX | Intel 2500K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX460 | Corsair Force 3 128GB SSD | WD RE3 500GB | Corsair CX600 PSU | Win 8.1 Pro | Lian Li PCQ-08 | Corsair H60

here have a like聽 :P

Spoiler

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽The Austrailian聽king of LTT said聽that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to manDDR3 ram guide

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This is why I made a Time Stamp.

Because he had a hard drive.

It was kind of like me and Twitter. I signed up for it a year and a half ago, and I never logged back in until just recently. I think they're spam bots or something like that. I don't think they're trustworthy until they surface and start showing that they actually have something decent to add to the conversations.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Why make an account and never post?

CPU:聽i9-13900k聽MOBO:聽Asus Strix Z790-E聽RAM:聽64GB GSkill聽聽CPU Cooler:聽Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus聽Strix RTX-4090聽Case:聽Fractal Torrent聽PSU:聽Corsair HX-1000i聽Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

32k people who only posted in off topic

or maybe it's just linus who keeps creating fake accounts to be cool

what about 1 post giveaway accounts

muh specs聽

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k-聽4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0 聽ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor聽XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't聽remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3聽聽ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it.聽

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff.聽

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf-聽i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Give away?

linus has a giveaway do too ltt channel getting 1 million subs for the ltt forum members

Spoiler

linus has a giveaway do too ltt channel getting 1 million subs for the ltt forum members

Oh nice I thought you were just fooling with people

they probably got here because they googled an issue they had and found the answer here and made an account for any future issues that have :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU:聽EVGA G2 650w聽Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC)聽CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V聽Cooler: Noctua NH-D15聽Ram:聽Kingston HyperX FURY聽16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970聽Storage:聽(2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB,聽Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life. 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽"No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Why make an account and never post?

My only guess would be to follow threads and get notified via email? Some forums have restricted me in the past from viewing hosted images or searching with out registering. Not sure about here as I am new and never tried either of those things without being logged in.

Main: ASRock Z77E-ITX | Intel 2500K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX460 | Corsair Force 3 128GB SSD | WD RE3 500GB | Corsair CX600 PSU | Win 8.1 Pro | Lian Li PCQ-08 | Corsair H60

Where did you find this information?

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz)聽-聽Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 -XFX Radeon R9 280X -聽8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 -MSI Z87 G41 -聽Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

Wake me up when they suddenly attack, taking over the site with astonishing rage and anger towards those that know how to post.聽

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"