What's the fastest speed you've ever been on a road?

I wasn't questioning how fast an aircraft can fly. It's that I don't believe you when you say you're not even 15 and claiming to be a pilot.

You can get a pilots license before you even have a drivers license, or he could have just flown the plane without a license with a instructor.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I'm still doing driving lessons, but I did 120km/h in the instructors car

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Over 140MPH,  speedo was pegged so idk after that.

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

120kph (or 74.5645mph for you still using imperial units)... The roads here are tight and the speed limits are striclty enforced... I did this for a few seconds on a 100kph zone to overake a roadtrain of 3 18-wheeler cargo trucks...

There's a place I can go beyond that speed, but I won't do it since the car will most likely lose control at 130kph (it's a sedan with a higher than normal ride height)...

The car is a 2000 Ford Lynx Ghia by the way...

2KM/H. On a tricycle. Puny little tricycle.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

There's a place I can go beyond that speed, but I won't do it since the car will most likely lose control at 130kph (it's a sedan with a higher than normal ride height)...

Dude I can do that in my truck no problem...

Oh really? I drove a truck at 60kph and it flipped and exploded.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I can feel the wheels losing grip at 120... I can't risk it... Also that road is not that straight...

155MPH in my Uncles BMW M5

And 85MPH in this crappy mini-van, I thought that I was going to die.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Oh really? I drove a truck at 60kph and it flipped and exploded.

Difference between us being the truck I drove actually exists. ;)

I can feel the wheels losing grip at 120... I can't risk it... Also that road is not that straight...

How... I pretty much have a floating 7 foot back end...

Where?

I was traveling abroad in Asia, and I drove a lousy pickup. It flipped on the highway and exploded.

155MPH in my Uncles BMW M5

And 85MPH in this crappy mini-van, I thought that I was going to die.

Dude, that feeling when you don't think the van brakes won't stop car in time. It's heartstopping. Even worse when my mom's at the wheel.

How... I pretty much have a floating 7 foot back end...

The car is an FF with the cheapest Yokohama A Drive tires that we can find... The road surface is also less than ideal (not smooth with some loose sand and the occasional gravel on the surface)...

The car also has a malfunctioning ABS unit... I was asking my father to have it removed...

With the road surface like that, every slight bump on the road translates to some air time, and some decrease in handling...

200+ kph on my bike till I hit something, shat my pants and got thrown off it.

180 on my arse. Couldn't sit for weeks............,,

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

The car is an FF with the cheapest Yokohama A Drive tires that we can find... The road surface is also less than ideal (not smooth with some loose sand and the occasional gravel on the surface)...

The car also has a malfunctioning ABS unit... I was asking my father to have it removed...

With the road surface like that, every slight bump on the road translates to some air time, and some decrease in handling...

Ah, that makes more sense.

120km/h as a passenger.
I proceeded to punch my brother(driver) after we had stopped.

You have no right to go that fast on a 50km/h road. It's endangering others on the road and ourselves. Not to mention, most roads here don't go above 70 km/h, you want to speed? Go on a racetrack or something, that way if you get an accident, you're only gonna kill yourself.

Thankfully, the number of speeding tickets he got over the years seems to have put some sense back in his thick skull.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

177 mph in my EvoX and 192 mph in my friends Mk.4 Supra.
On a "closed course" of course... B)

Personally, about 30 km/h in any of the number of forklifts I used in my time as a forklift driver. Maybe a bit more in some of the bigger petroleum powered ones. As a passenger, around 150 km/h in my step-fathers old muscle car.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

As a passenger: about 160 km/h on a 120 km/h highway when my godparent was driving his (former) Audi A3. I've also been his passenger in that same car when he has driven in a road with sh*tloads of more or less tight turns, 70 km/h limit and he's just going 110 km/h. He did that same alone with Toyota MR2 he had, and he ended up in the bush... No injuries, but badly damaged MR2.

As a "driver": either 30 - 45 km/h on a bike, uphill. Could pass some cars in a 40 km/h area if that tells something (I don't have a speedometer on my bike). I could've gone faster downhill, but I don't know.

or

~40 - 60 km/h on a 50cc go-kart (again, no speedometer). Used to drive weekly when I was at 1 - 4th grade in elementary school.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've driven speeds over 180 Kmph for sure. I've experienced far more speeds though. My uncle gave me a ride on his XK-RS. While touching about 200 KMph. 

And yes, If you asking about it. I've sat in many imported cars and supercars and exotics. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

281 KM on a motorbike (was a Kawasaki zx12)

After that almost had a accident on my bike.

Now I don't drive motorbikes because i'm too dangerous for bikes.

I have my reassons.