Battlefield 3 review.

OriginalPromise

So, I just finished Battlefield 3, and here are my opinions regarding the campaign and multiplayer.

Campaign: A challenging experience, where gameplay was realistic; yet the storyline failed to keep my adrenaline going like CoD.

The campaign was reasonably enjoyable. I played on High-Ultra settings @ 1080p, and I'll say that the graphics are very immersive, as I sticked with CoD for awhile. The maps are vast, and there is a nice strategy built into the game. However, I'll say that the story sucked compared to any CoD game out there, and lacked the "rush" CoD gave me. The soundtrack could be the blame, as it was very lacking. The missions aren't very straightforward within, as I on one mission, I kept on hiding at the wrong spot to the point where I had to look up a tutorial for the level. Not bad, but could've been better. 

Multiplayer: I just experienced the most balanced multiplayer in existence. Multiplayer is truly where all the fanbase is coming from. Can't wait to have LAN parties with this one. Large, immersive maps should be able to open up possibilities for a realistic simulation of modern day combat. 

Final verdict: Would I buy BF 4 also? Maybe. (Look at my specs, they suck. This is up to AMD giving mobility users Mantle)

BF isn't perfect, but is still a good game.  

RATING: 8.5/10

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

A little late huh.

some are slower than others

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

Personally I'd give it 7 out of 10 rubber chickens

Why must every FPS be compared to CoD..?

Personally I'd give it 7 out of 10 rubber chickens

What happened to the other 3 rubber chickens..?

Why must every FPS be compared to CoD..?

What happened to the other 3 rubber chickens..?

Trust me dude you don't want to know

Where, or who did they go in? :P

...um...well...it's a bit hard to talk about...

I started playing few weeks ago on my LG 34um95, got bored. I guess when you play CSGO, when you have that thrilled, that pressure, that stress and that feeling when HS and got clutch winner, any other FPS will be shitty. Sorry World, bu CS will always be.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

If you buy Battlefield because of campaign there's something wrong with you. And then another joke to follow. Its not really a LAN game as it doesn't have LAN servers.

But otherwise it really is good MP game. Map design is much better than in 4.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Compared to BFBC2? 4/10

Plural of PC is PCs, not PC's. Plural of CPU is CPUs, not CPU's. Plural of LED is LEDs, not LED's.

You can build computers really well, not real good.

So, I just finished Battlefield 3, and here are my opinions regarding the campaign and multiplayer.

Campaign: A challenging experience, where gameplay was realistic; yet the storyline failed to keep my adrenaline going like CoD.

The campaign was reasonably enjoyable. I played on High-Ultra settings @ 1080p, and I'll say that the graphics are very immersive, as I sticked with CoD for awhile. The maps are vast, and there is a nice strategy built into the game. However, I'll say that the story sucked compared to any CoD game out there, and lacked the "rush" CoD gave me. The soundtrack could be the blame, as it was very lacking. The missions aren't very straightforward within, as I on one mission, I kept on hiding at the wrong spot to the point where I had to look up a tutorial for the level. Not bad, but could've been better. 

Multiplayer: I just experienced the most balanced multiplayer in existence. Multiplayer is truly where all the fanbase is coming from. Can't wait to have LAN parties with this one. Large, immersive maps should be able to open up possibilities for a realistic simulation of modern day combat. 

Final verdict: Would I buy BF 4 also? Maybe. (Look at my specs, they suck. This is up to AMD giving mobility users Mantle)

BF isn't perfect, but is still a good game.  

RATING: 8.5/10

Compared it to CoD and mentioned LAN party. Good try, I lol'd.

4/10.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

MP > SP, the story line was boringly generic!

2/10 for SP

8.5/10 for MP

however, it will never beat the awesomeness of BFBC2!

I give it a Ride To Hell out of Half-Life

Because he had a hard drive.

BF4 isn't better but it's different. I played a lot of BF3 and got bored. BF4 with the upcoming CTE patch will hopefully be something refreshing.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Compared it to CoD and mentioned LAN party. Good try, I lol'd.

4/10.

Which CoD are we talking about? And MP or SP of CoD? Any BF beats CoD MP all day long.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Any BF beats CoD MP all day long.

Which is implied in my post.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I loved 3.  I kinda hated 4.  Mostly cos the game crashes every time.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.