Bitfenix pandora radiator question

hellooo,

so is it true that you can not mount a 240 aio radiator at the top of this case? is it because actual holes are missing or just some junk that can be removed (hdd brackets etc.)

i first wanted to install the silverstone 240 aio radiator at the front of this beautiful case, although i came to the conclusion that i would have to remove the cable-managment cage, which also acts as a ssd mount for my sexy 730series ssd..

ty in advance.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

From the spec sheet, options for 1 x 120 in the top, and 2 x 120 in the front. In theory you should be able to fit a 240 in the front.

I would highly recommend if possible, going into the store with you AIO and see if it will fit in the case the way you want it too. I'm pretty sure it will, pending your graphics card length.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.