Good keyboard with MX Browns?

Do any of you have any experience with MX Browns?

I tried the browns at a friend's place and i loved them.

My price range is ~<$120

I was looking at the Ducky Shine II, but I'd like some more input.

My das keyboard has cherry mx brown switches and its great.  I does have a glossy bezel though.  But I don't mind it too much honestly.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

G710+ is $120. I have it and it is beautiful.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I have a Quickfire TK with browns and although the small form factor isn't for everyone, the switches themselves are brilliant IMO. I would highly recommended popping into a PC store and asking to try out the other switches though. You may prefer blacks, blue or reds. I'm in the UK so i'm uncertain of the price you guys can get it. I'm sure it is around $100 though.

If the TK isn't for you though, the switches themselves are good for gaming, good for typing, not as loud as blues but still a good audible feedback and just in general feel great. If you are more of a gamer than a typer then I would recommend trying blacks. But brown is definitely the best option if you are looking for a option between typing and gaming.

Corsair 300r Case with OCZ ZT 750W PSU | Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor | Asus P8Z77-V LGA1155 Motherboard | Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) | OCZ Vertex 4 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD | AMD Sapphire 7770 Vapor-X 1GB Video Card | 2 Acer S220HQL 22" monitors |
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3500dpi

CM Storm Quickfire Pro

Corsair K60

Corsair K90

Logitech G710+

Ducky Shine II (This will probably be $130 or $140 depending on where you find it)

Don't forget the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid.

Here is a more complete list of nice MX Brown keyboards: http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/keyboard/#s=3&t=1&sort=a6

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

G710+ is $120. I have it and it is beautiful.

+1 on the G710+. This keyboard is great with its bright white backlight and their gaming software is pretty sweet. The gloss black frame on the keyboard is a fingerprint magnet fyi.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer