Amazon?

Jeroendedoem

Hey,

I live in the Netherlands and the prices or amazon for pc parts are mostly less expensive there than on Dutch webshops. Will it be safe and a good option to orde via Amazon? Maybe if someone has experience with ordering things from amazon (within europe) he can tell me some do's and dont's.

And my main concern if a part is broken, will it be easy to send it back for warenty or some things like that?

Thanks for your help,

Jeroen

I suppose you mean Amazon US? I order from it a lot, and that's still much cheaper than getting stuff here, especially if you convince some friends to share the package and split the delivery costs.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Amazon are perfectly safe, i've poured a couple grand into them, same with the rest of my family. One of the best internet shops around. Live in the UK just so you know 

I buy almost everything on amazon...  would not order from the US, although if you are ordering from within europe it should be fine

Probably spent thousands of £ there

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ordering from Amazon.co.uk and amazon.de, Yes. There will be no extra cost.

Ordering from Amazon.com, No. You will pay import charges, VAT and extra costs on everything.

The downside of ordering from abroad are mail costs.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Amazon is great! Ordered several times from EU to France.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I'm from Belgium and I ordered a lot from Amazon already! (Amazon UK). I've sent a product back once and it went flawless. Contacted their live chat support and I go the needed documents within minutes.

*edit*

ordering from Amazon US won't be cheaper as shipping costs will be soooo high

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

If you're ordering from an Amazon within Europe, you'll be fine as there's not import or customs charges. From Amazon outside of Europe, you'll have a lot of tax and extra costs that will boost the price a lot. 

if its US amazon they wont let you buy them

Amazon US accepts international cards.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Amazon US accepts international cards.

Yes they do. my 2 bottle of Seacret mud shampoo&conditionner is in transit 

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

You could also check it on the pricewatch section on tweakers.net. I use that a lot to see where i could get it the cheapest.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I'm from Belgium and I ordered a lot from Amazon already! (Amazon UK). I've sent a product back once and it went flawless. Contacted their live chat support and I go the needed documents within minutes.

*edit*

ordering from Amazon US won't be cheaper as shipping costs will be soooo high

Actually not all the time. recently ordered something from the US with free shipping 

Actually not all the time. recently ordered something from the US with free shipping 

Free shipping to the EU? wow nice

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

But sometimes it says free shipping with the product, and untill you'll have to fill in the creditcards. It doesn't say about mail costs? 

Means it's free than or will it just pop-up at the last step?

Amazon US

Free shipping to the EU? wow nice

Yes but was not amazon directly I think 

Amazon couldn't be safer man. Don't sweat it, if your parts are damaged, you can send them back to questions asked. Print a return label, throw it in a box and as soon as the postal company scans it the money is transfered back into your account. Good luck man!

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

But sometimes it says free shipping with the product, and untill you'll have to fill in the creditcards. It doesn't say about mail costs? 

Means it's free than or will it just pop-up at the last step?

Amazon US

Don't order from amazon.com if you are in Europe! You will get screwed with shipping (probably taxes too).

Yes you have to wait until you put in payment details before finding out the shipping costs. You can review the order though so you don't have to go through with it. And yes Amazon is very safe. It isn't the same as ebay. You are dealing with businesses, not people and Amazon will back you up in the rare chance something does happen.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700