A TEAM OR B TEAM

Man thats a hard one I wish Slick and Linus could be on the same team...

If Slick was the off-camera voice like Wendell from Tek Syndicate... that'd be awesome!

Slick-roll

This!

Slick-Roll ftw.

I also love how slick and his mod squad voted for him :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Linus because he makes more jokes than Slick imo. :)

I voted for slick because I think he will win this competition. But I have to agree, Linus makes more jokes. I like both so I can't really say I prefer one over the other :D

C team for Rocket/Rumble

+1. Definitely the best team.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Team B

I wanna see slick with a happy face sometimes. As I observed, he's usually serious in videos.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

B-roll and slick FTW! because, well b-roll and slick.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

im going with the a team simply because this poll is corrupted, people are simply voting for slick because he is slick .. so called *under dog* they aren't used to him doing covers like these ofcourse they aren't going to vote for Linus 

*linus media group* *linus tech tips* etc etc ... they are so used to him doing the videos meaning this poll is stupid

people might act like they are joking but it's the truth

linus losing on his own forum? LOL

he is losing exactly because it is *his* forum or rather goes under his name.

it's refreshing to see videos from slick instead, as simple as that.

Has ANYONE seen a vid from B team yet? I thought they had one, but then Diesel "messed" up the editing and then Linus appeared.. 

SUSPICIOUS DIESEL, SUSPICIOUS. 

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Ooo dam, voted for A team and they seem to be losing by a lot...

Good Morning...

Slick knows how to record non-144p footage, so Slick :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Team B. I hope Linus doesn't start banning all who voted for team B and fire Slick.....again.  :P

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

A-team, because I have a bottle of water next to me!

Proud to be from Belgium.

I wonder if they'll mention this thread in the next livestream.

Just another reason why its the B team.  Slicks little helpers > Linus' little helpers

LOL, Linus and Diesel getting owned by slick and B-roll. B team FTW

Loves PC Games :D

Yeah, team B is just killing it, lol.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Team B all the way! I have a major man crush on Slick

Slick needs to go back and interview the girl from the ECS case mod competition. She looked like she was expecting more questions from him.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Slick needs to go back and interview the girl from the ECS case mod competition. She looked like she was expecting more questions from him.

Yes. She was like:

"I wanna know how Slick you actually are, Tiger"

Slick looking Slick is the best looking Slick! He should do a "Date Give-away" to the ladies on the forum hahaha Also you guys should get the ECS girl on the Livestream  :D