I've been having some trouble playing games recently...

Hey.

So, I've been having some issues in some of my games recently (Mostly in KSP and Minecraft). In minecraft i am getting really high chunk updates 400+ (For those of you that don't know minecraft you shouldn't really be getting any more then 20+). In KSP (Kerbal Space Program) i am getting a Access Violation (0xc0000005) which is caused when ever i try to launch a ship or click certain UI elements. 

I'm quite sure this is an issue with my RAM as the chunk updates in minecraft relies heavily on the RAM and KSP is also a RAM intensive game. Also I used to have this same access violation back at the end of 2013, at the time i was using some really old Kingston memory and was planning an upgrade to the memory i'm using now (Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 2x4GB) after that the access violations went away.

I ran memtest for 18 hours and that came back with no errors. I've also tried testing the stick individually but still happens on both sticks and I've also tried a full OS re-install.

I'm really confused as to what to do now. I wanted to ask you guys know any thing about how i could fix this issue before i contact corsair about the lifetime warranty that is on these sticks to get a replacement.

This is the KSP crash file - http://pastebin.com/fj4zzB2k

Please ask for anything else you would need in helping me, My full computer specs are on my profile.

- Callum

get optifine? 

MC 1.8 is awesome and the compleatly redid the render system, chunk updates shouldent be the problem in .8

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

get optifine? 

MC 1.8 is awesome and the compleatly redid the render system, chunk updates shouldent be the problem in .8

Im on skype with him and its not that he is getting 200+ chuck updates every second so hes game studders and he reinstalled windows and all of that stuff, and still same issue so its not software it something local like hardware hes just not sure what. and the issue only started when installed minecraft 1.8

get optifine? 

I've tried playing minecraft on versions 1.7 and 1.8 and its happening on both. Getting optifine for 1.7 didn't help with the chunk updates.

Im on skype with him and its not that he is getting 200+ chuck updates every second so hes game studders and he reinstalled windows and all of that stuff, and still same issue so its not software it something local like hardware hes just not sure what. and the issue only started when installed minecraft 1.8

so compleatly deleat .minecraft in %appdata% and then reinstall minecraft (only 1.8) also can i have some PC specs? it might help

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed