flash player and shockwave issues

Hello,

Greetings,

Today my pc was working fine,I was watching videos,playing games...the usual stuff UNTIL I decided to watch a video.......It won't play,I was shocked.After some time chrome told me that shockwave isn't responding so I re-installed it and restarted chrome but nothing happened then I re-installed Chrome but still nothing.Then I restated my pc and everything returned back to normal....for exactly 42 seconds,when I was 42 seconds into the video I wanted to watch,the same thing happened.What should I do to fix it?I re-installed both the flash player and shockwave but www.speedtest.net says I don't have the flash player but that is wrong as I have manualy uninstalled it and then installed it.Also nothing related to flash player works,example steam,teamspeak etc.

Thank you.

You can't its a known issue with java as well. You have to wait for an update. Tho to be honest I had that problem in chrome, and I switched to firefox and have yet to see it. Try that and let me know if that works :)

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Hello,

Greetings,

Today my pc was working fine,I was watching videos,playing games...the usual stuff UNTIL I decided to watch a video.......It won't play,I was shocked.After some time chrome told me that shockwave isn't responding so I re-installed it and restarted chrome but nothing happened then I re-installed Chrome but still nothing.Then I restated my pc and everything returned back to normal....for exactly 42 seconds,when I was 42 seconds into the video I wanted to watch,the same thing happened.What should I do to fix it?I re-installed both the flash player and shockwave but www.speedtest.net says I don't have the flash player but that is wrong as I have manualy uninstalled it and then installed it.Also nothing related to flash player works,example steam,teamspeak etc.

Thank you.

Hmm...that's an odd problem to have. AFAIK you don't need to install Flash if you use Chrome because it's integrated into it. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hmm...that's an odd problem to have. AFAIK you don't need to install Flash if you use Chrome because it's integrated into it. ;)

I've had this with Java as well. Hmm....I reinstalled windows when it happened with Java cause I could not login in for more then 2 seconds before everything froze. However I have had this issue with shockwave as well.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

You disabled shockwave and installed Adobe externally? Usually that fixes it. If not I have no idea. @helping

I restarted and seems to be working fine for now.

facepalm-lion.jpg

This should've been done first.

Yea an older version would work even if its .1 version older.

can u guys give me a link?

Sure in about 9 hours when I get off work. Doesn't find it too good on mobile.

What i am going to say now will sound crazy but it's true.

It is happening because of my usb headphones.....when i unplug them everything works fine but the moment i plug them back in the same problem happens.

I have done this 10 times for conformation and the result was the same.