Question on New Watercooled PC Build

SumDumGuy

Hey All,

So I have question on the number of radiators and pumps i'm going to need for a new build i'm working on.   Currently it will be a 2 component (CPU / Single 780ti GPU) build.   I was considering the M7F MB, but i'm a little concerned with the anodized aluminum even though the core is copper.   I will eventually add a 2nd 780ti, but unless I get the M7F it will remain a 2 component build for now.

I was initially going to do a single res 360mm/D5 Pump, but after further research everyone was saying 240mm per OC'd component.  Initially I will not be OCing, but I will eventually be doing that.   I am starting to think about adding either 2 240mm rads on the side (in addition to the 360mm on the top) of the case or adding a single 240mm rad at the bottom (again in addition to the 360mm) of the Cooler Master 932 HAF Advanced case.   I think for CPU + 2 GPU the 360 + 240 at the bottom will be plenty, but I wanted to see if all of you had any opinions as this is my first WC build.   Also, do you think a single D5 pump would be sufficient or should I add a second just for redundancy if nothing else?

I am not interested in doing the X99 build right now just due to the price of everything even though i'll be spending quite a bit on these parts.  I will be doing 90% gaming with the rig.   Also, I know I should only need a 760w power supply, but for $10 more I was able to get an 860 and with the possibility of adding the additional video card in the future I decided to go that route.

The fans on the below part list were 4x NF-S12B for the actual case, but if I decided to go the 2x 240mm radiators i'll probably switch to the NF-F12 for the rads and end up getting 7 of them.

Any suggestions you could provide would be appreciated.

Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 and All-Black Interior

ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard (Possibly replace by the M7H)

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Dual Classified ACX Video Card

Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Asus BW-16D1HT Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card

Logitech G502 Wired Optical Mouse

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)

Innovation Cooling Diamond "7 Carat" 1.5g Thermal Paste

Asus ROG Front Base Dual-Bay Gaming Panel Multi function monitoring and overclocking display controller

Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250 Professional

ModMic

ASUS PB278Q 27-Inch WQHD LED-lit Professional Graphics Monitor

Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 107.4 CFM 140mm Fan

Noctua NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM 59.1 CFM 120mm Fan   (x4)

EK-Supremacy CPU Water Block

EK-FC780 GTX Ti Video Card Water Block

EK-FC780 GTX Ti Backplate - Black

EK-BAY RES D5 Vario (incl. pump)

EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (360)

Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM 109.9 CFM 120mm Fan     (x3)

TUBE PrimoChill PrimoFlex™ Advanced LRT™ 19,1 / 12,7 mm - Bloodshed Red RETAIL 3m

G1/4" True Silver 1/2" Fitting  (x8)

Single Luxury Tube Clamp LTC7 For Tube OD 3/4" (Black)  (x8)

G1/4" True Silver 3/8" Fitting           (x1)

Single Luxury Tube Clamp LTC5 For Tube OD 1/2" (Black)  (x1)

TUBE PrimoChill PrimoFlex™ Advanced LRT™ 12,7 / 9,5mm - Bloodshed Red (PFLEXA-12-R)  (x2)

Silver Killcoils - Antimicrobial .999 Fine Silver Strip   (x2)