I am an idiot AKA how I won a giveaway but didn't get the prize.

L_AyMent
-snip-

i think ya need to calm down lad

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

For the 50th time, just because someone doesn't use the forum, doesn't suddenly mean they are not part of the LTT community. Some people just subscribe to the YouTube channel, watch all the videos, comment on them, like them, and they are as much a part of the community as anyone here. Just because they don't like to use internet forums, they are suddenly not part of the community and aren't allowed to take part in competitions?

Even Linus/Slick/etc. has said this before, and yet you all keep parroting the "O-ONE POST WONDER! GET OUT" crap, it's so tiresome. Is it jealousy that someone else is lowering your chances of winning or something? It must be.

Honestly from what I've seen in this thread basically everyone is kind and inviting. This community seems great and I'm not going to let a few people change my view of the community as a whole.

I feel sorry for you :(

Does yahoo allows you to make custom filters for spam? Because outlook is the same derp with spam mails. So add a filter with just "@" in it and all spam will be moved to your inbox automatical. Simple but genius trick :)

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

That's unlucky OP. It's worse knowing you won something and missed it, than just not finding out at all.

And ffs. Does this thread really have to turn into a post count and / or an ad block debate.

So predictable.

I feel sorry for you :(

Does yahoo allows you to make custom filters for spam? Because outlook is the same derp with spam mails. So add a filter with just "@" in it and all spam will be moved to your inbox automatical. Simple but genius trick :)

I've since gotten it fixed, I basically had to let everything through and then start moving actual spam over. It was annoying but at least its fixed now.

I've since gotten it fixed, I basically had to let everything through and then start moving actual spam over. It was annoying but at least its fixed now.

520px-I_know_that_feel.png

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I've done a little cleanup in this thread. Apparently some of us need
a little brush-up on the Core Values of our forum, so here they are:

Core Values
Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.
  • Comply with both US and Canadian law
  • Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

Also, L_AyMent - a belated welcome to LTT. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I've done a little cleanup in this thread. Apparently some of us need

a little brush-up on the Core Values of our forum, so here they are:

Also, L_AyMent - a belated welcome to LTT. :)

Thanks, I can see that there are a lot of genuinely nice people here and I look forward to being a member of the community.