Gaming Silent Keybord

mangafas

Spo i'm planning to build a second pc for browsing and some other  games, which keybord do u suggest me.?

I want it to be silent (mechanical or not) - To have backlight ( i dont care which color ) - To be Gaming optimized

Thanks!!

Mech keyboards are loud, no way around it. 
Rubber dome looks like your only option. 

I could be very wrong

Mech keyboards are loud, no way around it. 

Rubber dome looks like your only option. 

I have something in my mind like the Apex but i want to heard some other options

Cherry MX Browns' switches aren't that loud or you want a complete silence? If you need ultra-silence keyboard - pick $5 keyboard and that's it! :D Apex is bullshit imo.

"I am like ninja, but less gay" - Deadpool

No keyboard ever is "Gaming optimized" lmao. unless you mean gaming branding or something..

No keyboard ever is "Gaming optimized" lmao. unless you mean gaming branding or something..

I mean i dont want this microsoft keyboard with the little mouse or the apple's one

Cherry MX Browns' switches aren't that loud or you want a complete silence? If you need ultra-silence keyboard - pick $5 keyboard and that's it! :D Apex is bullshit imo.

y the apex is bullshit?

y the apex is bullshit?

He's probably biased towards mechanical keyboards, I have a board with MX Browns and couldn't give a shit if I had one with membrane switches.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-chroma If you can wait until the 24th then you should get the Razer Blackwidow Chroma.

Meh, at least get the Corsair RGB then.. Razer is crap and overprized imo.

But mech's won't be an option for OP since mech keyboards are loud, no matter what switches you use. 

@mangafas

Maybe a Logitech G105/G510/G19 would be nice for you?

if you bottom out the keys - mechanical keyboard wont be silent. there is some sort of a qlack sound when you press cherry mx keys until the end.

beacuse the key is hitting its end,you should try one before you buy and decied

as for non mechanical keyboards. i like the roccat ones

My K50 is Silent as hell. Yet has the Typical Corsair Build Quality, BEAST!

Bought with the consideration of my two roomies. (My brother has a higher up mechanical blues model and man its so loud, compared to mine you'd think mine was MUTED)

They've not heard it once after dark.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Red and black switches doesn't make any sound if you're not bottoming them out. So get a black switches keyboard and find the actuation point of the switch to learn to not bottom out the key.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Scissor switches are quiet, I loved gaming with them. Not sure if companies offer them anymore with gaming in mind (rollover or macros). I had a first gen Logitech Illuminated that was great, but I hear they removed important rollover combinations in the current gen.

If you're serious about gaming, then you really have to go with mechanical switches. The reds and blacks will probably be the quietest. And if you go ahead and use O-Rings, they're going to be quieter still. Maybe not completely silent, but probably no louder than whatever mouse you're using. As to which specific keyboard, I'm definitely a fan of Corsair's Vengeance line.