Is the LG G Watch battery that bad?

izaakski

So i got a lg g watch earlier this week and was very worried about battery life but it dosent seem that bad. No i dont get more than a day out of it but i am currently ending a day with about 40% battery life. This is with light to medium usage and brightness on 4/6. Does anyone else have one, how is your experience? However on my nexus 5 I am ending the day with about 20% less battery then I was.

its "ok"

im waiting for some one to make a single core 2xnm A7/A53 soc for these watches

for some odd reason a guy over at LG thinks it was a great idea to use a quad core A7 soc on this ....... ehhh

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well it depends on the frequency of use of course, turning the bluetooth on and off and the screen on and off all the time's gonna suck some juice. I would much prefere a device like the Pebble which lasts much longer.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.