Playstation 3D display 120Hz? as monitor?

Matriox

I currently use a 1440p Monitor with my build which is perfect an i maintain 60fps on any game on ultra but i always wanted to feel what 120fps would look like and since I know my playstation 3D display(tv) supports 120Hz I was wondering if i could run REAL 120hz from my pc to that tv if so how? And what would the input lag be like and response time?

CPU¤Core i5 5675c ¤Cooler¤Ghetto water loop(Cheap tubing & block from amazon)¤GPU1¤Sapphire R9 290x Tri-x¤MOBO¤Asrock H97m Anniversary ¤RAM¤8GB DDR3 1866Mhz¤Storage¤2Tb SSHD & 320Gb HDD¤Case¤Cougar Spike Mini ITX case¤PowerSupply¤500w EVGA 80 plus¤

No you cannot that TV isn't actually running at 120hz. It speeds up to make it look like it runs at 120hz. In reality it's 60hz

Life.exe is missing

No you cannot that TV isn't actually running at 120hz. It speeds up to make it look like it runs at 120hz. In reality it's 60hz

Yeah thats what i thought..So many tv's on the market now saying the are "120hz" when in reality they're 60hz but what i don't get is even if they were 120hz why would a tv have them? Film is at 24Hz if im not wrong and video at 30hz? lol most tv's shouldn't even be 60hz other than for consoles 

CPU¤Core i5 5675c ¤Cooler¤Ghetto water loop(Cheap tubing & block from amazon)¤GPU1¤Sapphire R9 290x Tri-x¤MOBO¤Asrock H97m Anniversary ¤RAM¤8GB DDR3 1866Mhz¤Storage¤2Tb SSHD & 320Gb HDD¤Case¤Cougar Spike Mini ITX case¤PowerSupply¤500w EVGA 80 plus¤

Yeah thats what i thought..So many tv's on the market now saying the are "120hz" when in reality they're 60hz but what i don't get is even if they were 120hz why would a tv have them? Film is at 24Hz if im not wrong and video at 30hz? lol most tv's shouldn't even be 60hz other than for consoles 

I'm going to guess it doesn't cost that much more to go from 30Hz to 60Hz (due to how commonplace 60Hz is now) but it's probably worth money in marketing terms.

How can they say it's 120, but it's really 60?!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!