** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

I'm from Costa Rica I have relatives in the US and also if I win I promise and i will do my best to go to your house and thank you in person.

this is so cool I actually just found out about the linustechtips forums from the giveaway video =P

Subscribed to Tim's channel and already a member with Linus' forum. I live in Canada. Fingers crossed!! My dream case!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

ooo pretty would like to win only down side is i can view twitch streams for some reason im banned on twitch

youtube name: fscrivy

PLZ ENTER ME FOR THIS!!! I totally subscribe to his channel

How do you know some people have subscribed and also joined linus tech tips forums?

Just in case, I subscribed and here is my youtube channel so you can check my subscriptions (I live in US btw): http://www.youtube.com/user/alarik95

Hi I'm Jasper from Philippines but my Auntie is living in California, I could send this monster to her :D

Thanks Linus and Tim!

Nice contest. I am signing this one. Subscribed to Timmy

Woot woot

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

this is a great case for my build in november hope one of the true Linus Tech Tips users gets it 

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

Awesome giveaway. Subbed to Tim

Thanks! And good luck to everyone else!

"If tyranny ever came to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" -John Adams

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for the cool contest, Linus and Tim. Corsair 900D rocks for making this happen.

Entered. How will you pick the winner by the way?

alexguy96   on youtube subbed to both linus and tim 

Thats honestly such an awesome giveaway! You seem like an awesome dude Tim! 

I would love to own this 900D, Linus you are awesome and T3 as well