** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

this might be the best giveaway of them all!

i would like to enter... i dont think there is a link for me to do so... so here is my hand written entry.

Awesome, hope I'm the lucky one!  Would give me the perfect reason to finally build my own desktop rig!

omg i really need this!  I currently have NO cable management space in my box... :(

Corsair 800D Case      NZXT Hue      NZXT Sentry-001LX     EVGA Gold Standard 850W PSU     Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB PC4 C15 DDR4 3000MHz     i5 7600k @ 4.2GHz     Gigabyte GA-Z270 ATX Gaming K3     8 Fans     Titan X     1.5TB Internal SSD    

Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard     Logitech G602     Bose QC15 Headphones     c910 Logitech Webcam(used for microphone also)     (3) 27" LG Monitors     Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers     Logitech Gamepad F310  Oculus Rift Tri-Cams

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BUILD (not updated)

That case is beautiful. I'm planning on doing a water cooling build soon with that particular case in mind. Good luck to all contestants, and may the luckiest member win.

That's a beast of a case. Thanks Timmy.

Tim is a tech blogger, and an awesome guy. He gets my endorsement.

This statement alone should be enough for you to head over to this link and subscribe to his channel.

Not good enough for you?

I guess we can sweeten the pie. Tim has GENEROUSLY contributed from his own pocket, a Corsair 900D to give away to his subscribers, BUT with a catch. They HAVE to be a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum. I think it's awesome that he's driving more members to join this awesome community. Here's his video annoucement of the giveaway:

attachicon.gif900D.jpg

The winner will be picked by Tim on June 30th, and then he'll be checking in with me to make sure that that individual IS who they said they were, and was ALREADY a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum before the prize will be shipped.

Unfortunately due to the weight of the prize (it would cost more than the price of the case for Tim to ship it overseas) this giveaway is US/Canada only.

So take action! Since you are reading this, you probably already know how awesome our forum is and you're probably already signed up, but there's a good chance you're not subscribed to Tim on YouTube. Here's that link again: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyTechTV?feature=watch

And good luck!

I still dont know how to sign up

Soo sadd...i am from EU....good luck to evryone ^_^

This is an amazing givaway, i want in :D

I am a happy wuffy

this would be a good upgrade :) and y not enter

This is awesome. Thanks for doing this you guys, subscribed and liked.

Thank you Linus for getting us to sub to timmytech, i've been watching some of his videos and they are great! 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I wanna make a new build!