** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

Subbed to his amazing channel!

A beast of a case :D

the corsair 990D is a great way to get people to take the bait for this but more then the possibility of winning that case im glad that this contest brought timmytechtv to my attention its a great addition to my list of tech channels i watch thank you both linus and tim

I entered, This is an awesome give away!

My Rig: i5 3570k, MSI GTX 660ti PE, MSI z77 MPower, Corsair TX750m, Samsung 120gb 840 series, Corsair Vengeance 8gb ddr3 1600MHz, WD 1tb Black, Corsair c70 black, Corsair h100i  

Cool Giveaway !

Linus FTW !

Ok, im in. I enjoy tims channel and linus'. Good luck to all and see ya around the forums!! \m/

MOBO: EVGA P67 FTW, CPU: I5 2500K (L051B104), RAM: Gskill PI 1600 CAS 6, SSD: Samsung 830 128gb, HDD: WD Caviar Black 750gb, PSU: CoolerMaster V-1000, CPU HSF: EVGA Sc HSF~ P/P 88CFM Yate Loons, G-CARD:(2) EVGA 560Ti SC, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B, MON: HP 2159m, HdSet: steelseries Siberia

Nice! I dream of what I can do with a case like this :D

You guys do absolutely phenomenal giveaways, Kudos from Newfieland :) Oh and Tim does some great videos aswell!

Could really use this case just fell over while drawing and stool dented my case.

Sick 3 way giveaway, not sure if I'm going to apply to the other two though.

super stocked for this

I think i did it right. Just become a member and sub right. How do you know our youtube accounts? Im going to lose arnt i :(

Unfortunately, I don't live in America, but my relatives do

Well I'm in. :) Good Luck to all!

YouTube: RVRandomVideos

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS