** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

Here we go Good Luck everyone.... Hope one of us will come close to this.

awesome giveaway for an awesome case :O, anyways how do u know if my youtube account is subscribed to his channel? i mean my forum account and my youtube account arent connected o.O 

900D is a sweeet case. Definitely a beast.

i watched the un boxing of the case it seems alright i don't think these giveaways are random i think they give them to friends or people they know like how would it be random so many people can multi post and and pay to sway the vote so unless they can prove it is random then i don't care i wont be sharing this i wont be tweeting this  the forums look nice and all but i think their is too many know it all's here everyone has their own opinion and that's that 

Exciting!!!

3700X, GTX1060, 64GB HyperX 3000, B450 DS3H, 500GB SN750, TT Core G3, PreSonus Audiobox USB96

o sweet

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Man he is really awesome, I hope he's not losing money or anything out of all the giveaway he's done I feel like we're bankrupting him lol.

I am so lucky my brother lives in the US and I am visiting him in a few months!  

Even though I am Australian I'm still eligible! NEW CASE HERE WE GO!

Very thankful for the giveaway TimmyTech! Also you should know that the reason why they can't have the contest internationally is because of the insane costs of shipping overseas.

so im a member and i have to sub to timmy tech tv and thats it?

I was like jizz in my pants until i read that, "Unfortunately due to the weight of the prize (it would cost more than the price of the case for Tim to ship it overseas) this giveaway is US/Canada only."

I'm from EU so cannot enter this giveaway but use it to say you're all awesome :3

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG

Can I participate from Germany IF i do pay the shipping?

PLEASSEEEE I want a Compartment case soooo bad.. time to throw my BitFenix Shinobi Core under the giveawayhammer then... pleassseeee

tell me that it is possible

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

This is an awesome giveaway, but it's sad if it's US/Canada only :/ I would even pay to get this shipped to Norway if i won.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

man that case is GODZILLA compaired to the older case, i swore off big cases like that but hey free is FREE :D

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

This would be awesome planning on using this case in my next build! Thanks for the awesome giveaways guys. Love Linus's and Tim's channels. 

how do we enter? just subscribe?