18th birthday , HELP

Si3Rra_7

CPU/MOBO upgrade.

Otherwise go with peripheral upgrades eg. headphones, keyboard, mouse, desk, chair

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

I edited my post above. Have a look ^.

I see. That's what a prepaid is. And actually with a mainstream debit card with a bank account you can still get into debt with overdrafting. Even if you choose no overdraft. I am currently negative 10 dollars (not counting bullshit overdraft fees) with BB&T because they charged maintenance fees to my account when it was at zero. A prepaid bought in the store doesn't do that oddly enough. They're intelligent enough to just close an account when it reaches zero, or realize that someone with zero dollars can't pay 5 dollars in "maintenance" (for something that doesn't physically exist) bullshit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

FPS on your games? Maybe 150+ on BF4 ultra?

Did I mention it runs @ stock?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I see. That's what a prepaid is.

There is actually a difference between a prepaid debit card and a regular debit card.

Have a read » http://www.consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/435/what-difference-between-debit-card-and-prepaid-debit-card.html «. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

There is actually a difference between a prepaid debit card and a regular debit card.

Have a read » http://www.consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/435/what-difference-between-debit-card-and-prepaid-debit-card.html «. ;)

Someone explained to me something like VISA always has a limit and mastercard can go over 0 ( or the other way around , i dont remember ) ?

I would get a i5 and a 290. And by i5 i mean a 4690k.

Yhea but its either i5/i7+ mobo / or a powerful gpu . 

Someone explained to me something like VISA always has a limit and mastercard can go over 0 ( or the other way around , i dont remember ) ?

I'm not sure about that but it may be different depending on the country.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator