Quadro users , i need advice

Go to solution Solved by OriginalPromise,

My budget is 700 ~ 1000 $ , i did not want a very powerful card , i just want one that can saves my time with photo editing and video encoding as i mentioned i just use Adobe Photoshop and After Effects ;) i dont worry nvidia or amd ;)

You have a GTX 560. Get a 295x2 or a Titan with that budget. Quadros don't perform better than a GeForce. Linus did a video regarding this.

Hi ,

I am planning to buy a quadro gpu , what is the best Performance / Price  card i can get ?
I am just using Photoshop and After Effects "everyday"  and a little bit of Adobe premiere !

Rq: My current GPU MSI GTX 660 Ti PE

Thank you 

Cheers

Whats your budget? You're not completely limited to Nvidia in those, AMD with opencl could work too.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Whats your budget? You're not completely limited to Nvidia in those, AMD with opencl could work too.

My budget is 700 ~ 1000 $ , i did not want a very powerful card , i just want one that can saves my time with photo editing and video encoding as i mentioned i just use Adobe Photoshop and After Effects ;) i dont worry nvidia or amd ;)

A quadro is a geforce card with a much higher quality control and better build quality. They do not preform any better then a Geforce.

Really ?

Really ?

yes

You have a GTX 560. Get a 295x2 or a Titan with that budget. Quadros don't perform better than a GeForce. Linus did a video regarding this.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

If you're open to AMD the w7000/w7100 is a strong option but if you aren't that fine. The k4000 is a really good choice

Really ?

They have ECC ram which is VERY importanty and is much better and more stable then gaming cards. Has much better double precision and is more for professional work with better drivers and everything. only thing where it sucks is FP which the k4000 gets beat by a 750ti

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If you're open to AMD the w7000/w7100 is a strong option but if you aren't that fine. The k4000 is a really good choice

They have ECC ram which is VERY importanty and is much better and more stable then gaming cards. Has much better double precision and is more for professional work with better drivers and everything. only thing where it sucks is FP which the k4000 gets beat by a 750ti

Clear :D Thank you Deletive

What version of Adobe Creative Suite are you running? Just a heads up, anything below CS6 doesn't use much GPU acceleration.

Adobe CS6 ;)

Thank you all for your help , i think i will buy a gtx 780 Ti or Titan or mybe Radeon R9 295X and update my psu :D