Something positive about your home country!

Shroomster

-snip

More likely it's short sightedness and stupidity on the part of our "leaders"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

More likely it's short sightedness and stupidity on the part of our "leaders"

Havent you heard yet? It's far more important to spend money on making sure the entitlements are paid than to waste money on lunar vacations ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Havent you heard yet? It's far more important to spend money on making sure the entitlements are paid than to waste money on lunar vacations ;)

Oh yeah I forgot, we have to worry about the lowest common denominator as opposed to survival of the species and or scientific research. Despite most poverty in this country being self inflicted.

Oh yeah I forgot, we have to worry about the lowest common denominator as opposed to survival of the species and or scientific research. Despite most poverty in this country being self inflicted.

Now you got it! Now pick up that can, citizen.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Now you got it! Now pick up that can, citizen.

*throws the can at Real_Phillbert*

The fact that you can actually own it. And that it's an m-14 rifle.

Eh... I just get sick of people having a go at us. Yet if I say something bad about say.... Mexico (I did about a month ago) I get reported (and I did get reported).

What's your favorite? I loooove the blue ridge mountains. Although I haven't seen any others. Can't wait to.

Well, for me I really love glacier national park. The huge mountains with lakes at the tips surrounded by ice and snow in the height of summer is just a beautiful sight to me. I visited once years ago and still vividly remember the majesty of it all.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

USA - presidents can only get elected twice....

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

The amazing collection of different cultures that make up this wonderful, if confused at times, country.

feeling a bit patriotic right now lol.....

Mexico we have quiet country sides at least nobody has ever bothered us here I don't think they wudd try it with it being my house because they know better :)

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

I would hate to live in America.... When something wrong happens, it's there! I mean, zombie invasions, badass aliens, amazing natural disasters like sharknados... Noooooo aaat aaaalll

That's why I love where I live, Canary islands would be the last place they could visit on this world heeeheeehee

Learning from Spain, don't be rude if I can't understand everything you write down to me O_o'

We get to play world police and bully north korea

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

USA - presidents can only get elected twice....

That was one of the only productive things Congress has ever done imo.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Oh, I love my country. Its very beautiful, its exactly the right climate for me(heat and especially sun doesn't work well with me. I have cat eyes, so I see very well in the dark but bright light makes my eyes water)......There are tons of things that are annoying, but I am generally very happy. Would probably not pick many countries over it.

But a few examples......We have no poisonous animals. Our girls are fucking hot. We are generally pretty healthy.

Oh, and I like that there isn't the same level of snobbery than in other countries. The garbage man isn't looked down on, but invited in to have a bear with the doctor.....

There is plenty of shit stuff too.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

We held a winter olympics a few years ago and that whole month of February was warm and sunny, but its usually never like that, and I like how people came back the following years and said wtf, since they brought t-shirts and shorts but it was all cold.

There is Also NCIX headquarters and linus media group here

Football or "soccer" as you North Americans like to call it; is played religiously here. We also invented port wine.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

My home country is The Philippines. Something positive, lemme think, hmmmm... Ah yes, Filipinos are resilient and always find humor on everything that's why most of us are always smiling.

I guess cheap education would be positive thing. Although the free education may or may not last for long, as this country has quite a lot of people who were born after the WW2 when compared to other age groups, and people in that huge age group are slowly getting retired, meaning the costs are gonna be too damn huge, and we can't raise the taxes anymore. There's not gonna be enough workers to support the old retiring people, meaning huge budget cuts, and that can very possibly include budget cuts in education.

Oh, and another positive thing: this country is really safe compared to a lot of other countries. Sure, you basically can't legally defend yourself other than by fleeing, but stealing, murdering and whatever criminality is just so rare 97% of the time you don't need to worry.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I guess cheap education would be positive thing. Although the free education may or may not last for long, as this country has quite a lot of people who were born after the WW2 when compared to other age groups, and people in that huge age group are slowly getting retired, meaning the costs are gonna be too damn huge, and we can't raise the taxes anymore. There's not gonna be enough workers to support the old retiring people, meaning huge budget cuts, and that can very possibly include budget cuts in education.

The other option would be to accpet lots of immigrants. We would have to do it in a better way than Sweden though, as it seems to make some people unhappy there.

@martlart

Finnish people are so old fashioned racists I can not believe it. It is so dumb.

I've noticed that younger people (where I live atleast) are mostly not like that, so maybe that'll stop when the post WW2 generation starts dying out. It may take a few decades though.

@martlart

Finnish people are so old fashioned racists I can not believe it. It is so dumb.

Younger generations also have racists here in Finland. Quite a lot actually. Older generations ofc. have more racists (for instance my grandmother who's in her 80's or so, I think she's really racist, especially towards "blacks", while she doesn't think she's being racist at all).

That could be one of the reasons why there isn't coming more immigrants here...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.