Free blood dragon code..

OneGun
Go to solution Solved by Mastermortis,

I'm USA Cali to be specific

Hey guys i have a free blood dragon code to give away..But you have to be in the United States as i tried to give it away to another member in the UK and it will not work..I have contacted AMD back and forth for 2 weeks trying to get a fix for his code to work in the UK..But they stated in order to do that then all my never settle games would be transferred to only be used in the uk and i would lose access to my other games.. 

So basically you must be in the US as it is a regional code per AMD..Anyone interested?

ya I am down for some blood dragon

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

ya I am down for some blood dragon

Where do you live?

Im interested, usa c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

canada 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

Sure, what I gotta do?  

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Has to be USA per AMD..Snickerzz you got Crysis 3 lol

Sure, what I gotta do?  

I like how your location is Union Of The United States with a Russian flag

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

I'm canada an I'm interested in the code please :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Im in Canada. I would really like it. :)

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Has to be USA per AMD..Snickerzz you got Crysis 3 lol

i was going to give it to a friend! XD i already have fc3 bd myself :p

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm canada an I'm interested in the code please :)

Im in Canada. I would really like it. :)

did you even read the post ._.

Yeah its probably NA locked though.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

You sir have gotten a email with the code..

Usually it is north america not just USA. So i though i would give it a try. :)

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Yes my friend yessss

post-20298-0-33478400-1369950574.png

I like how your location is Union Of The United States with a Russian flag

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

If you guys only knew how much of a pain this code has been lol..I spent two weeks emailing AMD to get a UK code for a forum member for blood dragon.And it took 10 emails back and forth for AMD to finally tell me they can't just give a UK code for BD or i would lose acces to my other never settle games...And that would have meant i lost Access to Crysis 3 Snickerzz...

If you guys only knew how much of a pain this code has been lol..I spent two weeks emailing AMD to get a UK code for a forum member for blood dragon.And it took 10 emails back and forth for AMD to finally tell me they can't just give a UK code for BD or i would lose acces to my other never settle games...And that would have meant i lost Access to Crysis 3 Snickerzz...

Thats dumb, why couldn't they just deactivate the single BD code instead of all of them :c

Ill tell you what.Dealing with AMD support makes me hope i never have to deal with them again..

Ill tell you what.Dealing with AMD support makes me hope i never have to deal with them again..

they spend to much time putting there efforts into bundles than good support XD