1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your content when I was looking into building my first ever PC almost three years ago. Your buildguides and other guides were SUPER helpful and I never would have been able to pull it off if it weren't for your content. Ever since I haven't been able to get enough of your videos, you guys do a great job, the production value is through the roof and the content is class A as well. Keep it up guys!

LMG, thank you for all of the great content. I watch every day that I can, when I am not busy, and your opinions and topics are very clever and insightful. 

I would prefer any of them but i will be giving that to my friend to inspire his love for computers as well :D , i found this channel through learning to build my little brothers first computer which on the ultimate kaveri build a little compromised which is great for him then i ended up copying the build and i was wow'd i have to say i love this channel/channels i learned so many thing about computers through tech quickie and that is what i am going to college for I.T. i can't thank you guys enough for helping me find what i truly love technology :D. I got connected with barnacules now i am getting into coding too now 

I really want to see more videos on amd's dual graphics and i want to learn to over clock too :)

your channel has impacted my life in a huge way 

thank you,

-Miles

Well, I first found LinusTechTips when I was researching computers and how to build my own. When I saw his i7 over clocking video I instantly fell in love with then channel. I wuv you Linus <3

I hope I win really need a new gaming rig as mine currently won't run window

#Linux marster race

I only started watching not to long but I got kinda obsessed with watching your videos and learning about different pc builds and products. You helped me buy my new PSU and Graphics card and mad me feel much more confident about buying and talking about computers. Thanks to everyone one who is a part of Linus tech tips!!!

Your numerous videos and channels have been really helpful to me upon building my first PC.

I hope that they will continue to do just that!

:)

I feel as though if I were to win any of these things, I probably wouldn't keep them. That's not to say I would be selling them, but that I'd give it to my brother. His birthday is coming up soon and I think it would be a nice gift for him to have.  :D

I found LinusTechTips  by looking for tech videos ranging from how to build custom computers, and reveiwing cpu's, and gpu's. Great job so far Linus, keep it up.  :)

I found LTT while watching loads of random tech videos while I was getting ready to build a PC. I love the build logs. I'd like the see a review on the 860, 870, and 880 when they come out. Oh boy, do I love sushi. I'd be so grateful for this and keep up the good work, and how's your Lambo? :P

-Other stuff-

Linus, thank you so much. You taught me everything I know about computers. You helped me so much, I tear up hearing you hit 1MIL. Thanks. :)

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

delete this post i posted the same comment  nemoirus times because internet was lagging out

The first time I saw Linus was back in 2008/09 on NCIX, while I was still trying to learn the basics of building and understanding computers. I remember watching a GPU installation video after saving up for an 8500GT, and from there I continued to watch their videos, which then lead to LinusTechTips. If it wasn't for LinusTechTips introducing me to my first steps into technology, I may not know or even have interest in what I do today. One million well earned, thank you for all you've done, guys.

A friend sent me a video 2 years ago and keep coming back for more haha

First of all congratulations to Linus and the entire LinusMediaGroup team on the 1'000'000 subscribers on the main channel. I've have been watching your videos for many years now and you have continued to impress me with the advances you have made in your videos. Starting up with only a bunch of people out your own home (friday livestreams in the garage, good old times :)  ). I have learned so much about technology, most of what I know to be honest, from your videos and I hope this will continue in the future.

I especially love the Techquickie channel because it explains small things in a way that even none techsavy people can understand and I can share with my friends and family. 

So I wish you all the best for the future, I hope you keep being able to grow at such a fantastic rate!

I also want to thank you for all the giveaways. I know they can been a huge amount of work for you to organize and it hows how dedicated you are to this amazing community. 

Thank you so much for making all of these wonderful videos. You and your team have helped me build my computer and become knowledgeable about the topic. I always watch your videos whenever I have a question that needs answering. I honestly can't thank you enough for all of the amazing videos that have made my life easier.  :D

Thanks so much for all you guys do to keep us informed on tech stuff. You guys are definitely one of my most watched YouTube channels. Congrats on 1 million!!!

I return the thank you to you and your team Linus because thanks to you guys when I found out about you guys just under a year ago now, I've loved your videos from the beginning and the great fantastic knowledge you have made accessible for people at home like me that love to learn about tech, computers, terms and the vocabulary and much more. You made the experience feel more human to human by being yourself as well which I find make content much more enjoyable to sit thru.  

Hi linus i like your videos really much you taught me everything about pc and about building pc and watercooling.Thanks so much. Will never unsubscribe from your youtube channel. Thanks again:D

I have you guys to thank for helping me ascend to the glorious PC gaming master race. Without you guys I'd have probably stuck the RAM in a PCI-E slot and the GPU in a hard drive bay or something.

I first found out about Linus by watching his Personal Grooming with a USB Shaver video, and i swear I hated Linus so much on that vid IDK why lol. After that Linus helped me create my first gaming PC and i don't know how to thank him for that. Love your vids and community keep it up!

I found Linus when he had little amounts of subscribers. The first video of his I watched was a build guide as I was looking into getting into computers. Obviously, I searched "how to build pc" and saw a from LTT. Ever since then I have been interested in computers and technology in general.

I use the forum quite often, if lurking counts as using, but never really signed up because I'm not generally a social person.

And since we're talking about food; I really enjoy curries. If I win the PC will you throw in one for free?

Congrats guys! I found your channel while looking at product reviews a couple months ago. I've watched every video since. Love the channel!