GTX 980 SLI vs ARES III

CrustyTissue

Any game that requires PhysX. There is a workaround however. I'm simply stating that I'd rather have my system set up so that every game works out of the box without requiring a workaround. Even if the reason for needing that workaround is bullshit, which I'll admit, it is.

The only one I've encountered personally is Mass Effect 3, which requires PhysX to be installed, even though it doesn't actually use PhysX....because reasons

NO NO NO this is completely miss information. This is not how it works. All Physx game works on AMD hardware BL games, Mafia 2, Metro games, Batman games etc all run just fine on AMD hardware. You are posting shit.

Its Nvidia thinking they made something that developers use, basically a program that allows their type of physics calculations, ( Pointless )

You do realize one 980 Hydro copper probably is gonna cost ?, just look at 780 Hydro copper or 780 ti Hydro copper, its cheaper just to get a ref board and buy separate waterblock, that's what EVGA does, charge you out of the ass.

But they look so much nicer than other waterblocks the other ones looks so boring :P I'll probably go for a swiftech nv-le one when it comes out. Also you can plasti dip waterblocks right?

NO NO NO this is completely miss information. This is not how it works. All Physx game works on AMD hardware.

Right, because me and other people are just hallucinating when the game gives us an error message saying that PhysX is required (despite it not being used)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

But they look so much nicer than other waterblocks the other ones looks so boring :P I'll probably go for a swiftech nv-le one when it comes out. Also you can plasti dip waterblocks right?

Ares III 290x looks pretty slick.

Right, because me and other people are just hallucinating when the game gives us an error message saying that PhysX is required (despite it not being used)

I played all Mass Effect games with no issues on a fully AMD rig. So did thousands of others. Also another game that has the Physx logo and nvidia splash screen at the start is bioshock infinite and it's an AMD gaming evolved title LOL. Game played just fine.

I don't see why not, the only reason ever to get the hydro copper is if you are filthy rich and a bit insane, and just want the best of the best cherry picked cores, ( that might not even OC past 1230 mhz because hurrdurr silicone lottery )

I played all Mass Effect games with no issues on a fully AMD rig. So did thousands of others.

Did you already have PhysX installed to run on your cpu? that's why.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Did you already have PhysX installed to run on your cpu? that's why.

Bioshock infinite does not have Physx. nvidia just paid off AMD to throw up the logos in the game. When you DL the game from steam it just works. http://physxinfo.com/