The Best Gaming Mouse?

taiyuba

I love my Deathadder, just don't install Synapse and it is one of the simplest mice out there.  Only 2 extra buttons and no goddamn on the fly DPI buttons, I hate those things.  Also it defaults to 1800 if you're sensitive to high DPI.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

There is no best mouse. but if you liked the DA 2013, why not get another?

The Deathadder is great for people with big hands.

Its actually a media mouse that is on the smaller end for larger hands.

Its actually a media mouse that is on the smaller end for larger hands.

All about personal preference

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

logitech g5

seriously.

G9x ;)

but I'd say the G502 or one of the corsair mice is what you should go for.

I've had my Naga for about two years now, never had an issue with it.

Also pretty much anything to do with Corsair is great!

It needs moar powahhhh!

I personally can recommend the Gigabyte M8000X

It's what I currently use and it never failed me so far... apart from some minor issues witht he software but as soon as everything is set up there is nothing that happened ever again!

It might be a bit small for some people used to slightly bigger mice and it is a bit flat so keep that in mind when considering buying one.

But the plus sides are you can configure every mouse button to do whatever you want (including macros) and beeing able to switch through 5 different profiles and 4 different sensitivities on the fly for a reasonable price (I got mine on amazon for 46€)

Apart from that I layed my hands down on a Logitech G500 and it performed decent and I was satisfied with it... But choose for yourself!

The Deathadder is great for people with big hands.

I was only suggesting that he probably wasn't looking at getting another one, don't take it personally or anything :P

Zowie Ec1 evo is similar to the deathadder but with, imo, higher quality construction. 

My Rig: CPU: 3570k@4.4Ghz | GPU: XFX r9 270x | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2133 | Cooler: Hyper 212+

PSU: OCZ 700w | Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z | Headphones: AD700 | Case: NZXT M59 | Monitor: 144hz 1080p

If price is not really a problem, you can't go wrong with the Logitech G9x.

Totalbiscuit uses one, if that's any sort of marketing.

If price is not really a problem, you can't go wrong with the Logitech G9x.

Totalbiscuit uses one, if that's any sort of marketing.

thats doesnt mean there arnt better options. A mouse close that that one in shape and grip would be Corsair's M45.

corsair m65, has i similar functionality to the razer mouse, but better

im disappointed my razer, their products only last about 8-9 months, my headset from them broke and while i have yet to experince that with the deathadder im worried tht it will happen soon

Had my Razer naga for around 3 years now and not had a fault with it other than it getting covered in dirt.

Im stuck between the M65 and the razer deathadder Chroma

I recommend going into an actual store that has gaming mice and hold them before buying.

Same here. I bought the razer Taipan which is a sexy looking mouse but way too small for my hands.

Another vote for Zowie FK.  Best mouse I've ever used.  No bullshit weights and lights and superfluous buttons or programs, just precision and quality.

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

deathadder from razer it lays perfectly in your hand, and that gives you optimal precision i would recommend the deathadder :D