Math help

T.Vengeance

Could someone help me check my answers please?

e45d2fdde85997b7fcfd4f481a45466d.png

bvmHKSJ.png?1?6458

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

If the z means impedance we just got to this is physics so I almost can help :(

Now I'm even more certain that this is physics since it has the is and phis there.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

PURPLE

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

erm.. wtf is that

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

U WOT M8

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How about no?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

If the z means impedance we just got to this is physics so I almost can help :(

Now I'm even more certain that this is physics since it has the is and phis there.

It's linear algebra. That Z is for complex number. I got a lab coming up and these are the pre-lab questions. They don't have answers. And my answers are different from the answer book I saw a couple hours ago. I have no clue why.

How about no?

Then don't reply?

erm.. wtf is that

Linear Algebra

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Do these include the original questions? If so, then this makes no sense, if not then please post them as well then someone may be able to help you. Also if you could number then as well please.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Do these include the original questions? If so, then this makes no sense, if not then please post them as well then someone may be able to help you. Also if you could number then as well please.

Can't help you there I am afraid, someone else will have to do it. Sorry.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

It's linear algebra. That Z is for complex number. I got a lab coming up and these are the pre-lab questions. They don't have answers. And my answers are different from the answer book I saw a couple hours ago. I have no clue why.

Then don't reply?

Linear Algebra

Oh, they just happen to use the exact same thingies(I don't know the name in english, constant maybe.

z for impedance

i for current

uppercase phi for magnetic flux

sin, cos and tan for stuff regarding AC current and vector drawings(?) and the sin wave AC current produces.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Oh god. Linear Algebra. When I took my first linear algebra class in college I got the pleasure of taking it twice  :huh:

No good answers from me, once I got my pass in that I thoroughly drank its memory away. Good luck though.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Oh god. Linear Algebra. When I took my first linear algebra class in college I got the pleasure of taking it twice  :huh:

No good answers from me, once I got my pass in that I thoroughly drank its memory away. Good luck though.

I'm so fucking disappointed atm. I just did the lab quiz and it was an EASY question. (1-i)^5. Use polar form to solve and convert to standard. FOR SOME REASON, I multiplied the r in r*ei*theta by 5, instead of raising it to the power of 5. Holy shit -___-. I literally just wasted 1 out of 2 quizzes that we can drop.

I am a freshman in college Comp. Engineering, I have never done linear algebra.... looks fun!

I'm so fucking disappointed atm. I just did the lab quiz and it was an EASY question. (1-i)^5. Use polar form to solve and convert to standard. FOR SOME REASON, I multiplied the r in r*ei*theta by 5, instead of raising it to the power of 5. Holy shit -___-. I literally just wasted 1 out of 2 quizzes that we can drop.

Don't beat yourself up. I've wasted drop quizzes on dumber things than that. Some of them were pharmacy majors though ;)

Have you tried to find a solutions manual? They can actually be really good study tools.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Wanna get more disappointed? You might need that in 4 or 5 semesters with DSP/Computer Graphics/Eletromagnetism.

But let's just hope you're not another poor guy studying computer engineering...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Wanna get more disappointed? You might need that in 4 or 5 semesters with DSP/Computer Graphics/Eletromagnetism.

But let's just hope you're not another poor guy studying computer engineering...

Haha I'm in aerospace. So nope. I do have a friend in Comp Eng though. I'm glad I'm not in it.

Don't beat yourself up. I've wasted drop quizzes on dumber things than that. Some of them were pharmacy majors though ;)

Have you tried to find a solutions manual? They can actually be really good study tools.

Yeah a TA took up the question. Thanks though.

I am a freshman in college Comp. Engineering, I have never done linear algebra.... looks fun!

Haha it's not that bad for now...it's interesting you say it though. Cause at my school, all 1st years in 1st semester take Linear Algebra.

Haha I'm in aerospace. So nope. I do have a friend in Comp Eng though. I'm glad I'm not in it.

Yeah a TA took up the question. Thanks though.

Haha it's not that bad for now...it's interesting you say it though. Cause at my school, all 1st years in 1st semester take Linear Algebra.

I did Mechanical Engineering. I was very happy to not be in any electrical related engineering, those looked like murder.

Studying anything with eletrons is a freaking rape to your social life.

Lost count of how many parties I had to miss... fml, I hope I really get a good job and get to find many, many gold diggers...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

For the future: https://mathway.com/ you input a question of math, and it outputs your answer, but you have to get a subscription to get it to show you what it did to get there

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

For the future: https://mathway.com/ you input a question of math, and it outputs your answer, but you have to get a subscription to get it to show you what it did to get there

Tbh, answers make no difference if you don't know the steps to get towards it.

Im just saying, it really does help if you pay like $20 for a year of help

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

If you just need to pass a test or cheat or something, ofc it helps.