Radiator area for 2 gtx 760 and i5 4670k at 4.0ghz

TPD

Hi 

i have a watercooling loop with 2 radiators 1 120 mm alphacool xt45 (45mm thick) and 1 240 mm alphacool st30 (30mm thick) 

i'm currently using a bay pump/res with a rebranded alphacool laing d5 with variable speed in the back of the pump to cool just the cpu .

this setup will be enough for adding the two gpu blocks witch are the only ones compatible with my gpus witch are also made by alphacool witch are full cover blocks but the only active cooled part is only the gpu the vrams and mosfets are not cooled directly by the coolant but they are in contact with active cooled part 

here is the link for the block: http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1387_Alphacool-NexXxoS-GPX---Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-760-M02---mit-Backplate---Schwarz.html 

since im runing sli i also have to buy an sli connector buy i dont trust entirely on the solution offered by alphacool witch is this connector who as that double o-ring conection :http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1409_Alphacool-GPX-SLI-Connector---Dual-.html 

my case is not very watercooling friendly thats why im using a bay combo reservoir .

link of the pump : http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p808_Alphacool-VPP655---single-edition.html

im using a msi z97 gaming7 mb and the gpus have a slot in between them  

so my questions are 

can i cool the cpu and two gpus with the radiator area that i have ?

the pump is strong enough for everything ?

and since the cards are 1 slot apart from one another can i connect the gpu blocks with some 90º compression fittings and not using the sli connector?

i will attach a picture of the system for better understanding 

thankyou

post-122328-0-45739700-1410277988_thumb.

Sorry if my English is not peffect but it seems nobody is replying.

Nobody helps 

Please help me im kinda new to watercooling 

rule of thumb is 240mm rad and 120mm for every extra component thats being cooled

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

so the ideal setup could be 1 240 mm and 2 120 mm thats the only option that i have with this case 

thank you 

so the ideal setup could be 1 240 mm and 2 120 mm thats the only option that i have with this case 

thank you 

well more is better so as much as possible for lower temps, use the quote button next time :P

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

well more is better so as much as possible for lower temps, use the quote button next time :P

Thank you

Anyone familiar with theses gpu blocks they are the only I can find that are compatible with my gpus

Thank you

Anyone familiar with theses gpu blocks they are the only I can find that are compatible with my gpus

Idk about this stuff but 500r master race :)

EDIT: On the 500r you could mount a rad on the side 200mm mesh i think 2x140's and 2x120's fit here. Plus the top mounts and the exhaust that is som decent potential

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Idk about this stuff but 500r master race :)

EDIT: On the 500r you could mount a rad on the side 200mm mesh i think 2x140's and 2x120's fit here. Plus the top mounts and the exhaust that is som decent potential

thats a possibility also but i would rather keep the radiators of the side panel 

the only thing that i'm not so sure about are the gpu blocks if they are good and if they cool as good as the full cover cooper ones and the spacing between the cards seems to wide to the sli connector that i mentioned in the initial post  i would rather connect the gpus blocks with 90º coppression fititings and tubing in the gpu blocks the order that i conect the blocks the in and out ports have to match if i connect the blocks with the fittings it will have to make kind of an "x" and will look bad.

thank you 

thats a possibility also but i would rather keep the radiators of the side panel 

the only thing that i'm not so sure about are the gpu blocks if they are good and if they cool as good as the full cover cooper ones and the spacing between the cards seems to wide to the sli connector that i mentioned in the initial post  i would rather connect the gpus blocks with 90º coppression fititings and tubing in the gpu blocks the order that i conect the blocks the in and out ports have to match if i connect the blocks with the fittings it will have to make kind of an "x" and will look bad.

thank you 

All i really know about blocks is there usally EK or something.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Thank you anyway

Which specific GTX 760 do you have, MSi makes a few.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Which specific GTX 760 do you have, MSi makes a few.

the card is a msi n760 tf 4gd5/oc 912-V284-215 

in  the card by the pci-e slot for the motherboard there is these number witch i think is the pcb number :v284 ver 8.1 in the both cards since they are the same.

thankyou

the card is a msi n760 tf 4gd5/oc 912-V284-215 

in  the card by the pci-e slot for the motherboard there is these number witch i think is the pcb number :v284 ver 8.1 in the both cards since they are the same.

thankyou

I'm sorry mate, but it doesn't look like there is a water block for that GPU. The Alphacool you posted is for the 2GB version and EK has no plans to make a water block for your GPU. Can't find any other water blocks either. 

I think you're better off optimizing your airflow. Some good fans on the side panel, as intakes should help. Dunno what you have in the front?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'm sorry mate, but it doesn't look like there is a water block for that GPU. The Alphacool you posted is for the 2GB version and EK has no plans to make a water block for your GPU. Can't find any other water blocks either. 

I think you're better off optimizing your airflow. Some good fans on the side panel, as intakes should help. Dunno what you have in the front?

yes but on the compatibility list of alphacool website my card is listed in this product: http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1387_Alphacool-NexXxoS-GPX---Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-760-M02---mit-Backplate---Schwarz.html

here is the list for the compatible cards of this product :http://www.alphacool.com/download/compatibility%20list%20Nvidia.pdf 

and the 2 gb and 4 gb have the same pcb number the v284 ver 8.1 but in the compatiblity list the numbers between the parenthesis dont match 

the pic shows my card but as i said the number os the compatiblity list is V282-073R 

and on the box of my card is v284-215 and i cant find the 073r

thankyou 

in the front i have the led fans that come stock with the case and on the side the 240mm fan that also comes stock with the case

post-122328-0-17443800-1410812293_thumb.

yes but on the compatibility list of alphacool website my card is listed in this product: http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1387_Alphacool-NexXxoS-GPX---Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-760-M02---mit-Backplate---Schwarz.html

here is the list for the compatible cards of this product :http://www.alphacool.com/download/compatibility%20list%20Nvidia.pdf 

and the 2 gb and 4 gb have the same pcb number the v284 ver 8.1 but in the compatiblity list the numbers between the parenthesis dont match 

the pic shows my card but as i said the number os the compatiblity list is V282-073R 

and on the box of my card is v284-215 and i cant find the 073r

thankyou 

in the front i have the led fans that come stock with the case and on the side the 240mm fan that also comes stock with the case

Anyone can confrm me that my card is really compatible ? 

thanks