iWatch SDK already given to Facebook and others, says insiders

Lent

Original Article: http://www.slashgear.com/iwatch-sdk-already-at-facebook-more-say-insiders-07345077/

Insiders say that the iWatch SDK has already been given to a select few group to play around with to supposedly show off some third-party functionality in the rumored iWatch for their September 9th event, one group being Facebook.

No other groups are known as of yet.

The watch isn't expected to be launched till sometime in 2015, but the early release of the SDK, even if limited, is expected to get more apps out by the time of launch.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

Why can't people just wait until tomorrow when the event goes live and everything is cleared up.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

2015? Are they ever launching this fucking thing or what...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

If they do it right, I'll have no qualms.

I absolutely hate Mac as a desktop operating system, but apple does bring innovation to products and make competitors step their game up.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Apple does something it's way more polished than what everyone else has out at the time. Gotten give them credit for that.

Moto 360 4 lyfe

The android wear SDK is quite restrictive given the android name. Will be interested to see how apple handles their product.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.