Contribute to LTT

Wingfan

Can i still contribue to LTT? or has that ended

Thanks for any replies

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Right now we are only contributing by mailing pizza and window mounted AC units :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So i have to use PayPal and i cant use my credit card?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

So i have to use PayPal and i cant use my credit card?

Do you have a paypal account already? If so, simply link your credit card to it. Therefore when making paypal purchases, it will charge your credit card.

If you don't have a paypal account, go make one. They're free...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Do you have a paypal account already? If so, simply link your credit card to it. Therefore when making paypal purchases, it will charge your credit card.

If you don't have a paypal account, go make one. They're free...

But, it's Paypal...

But, it's Paypal...

Your point being? PayPal is quite safe for the average user.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Your point being? PayPal is quite safe for the average user.

Yeah from my experiences and all the horror stories I hear from it, never using it again.

But hey, that's just me.

Used my PayPal account, forgot i had a little money in there lol

But ya will be linking it to my small (play money) credit card lol :) its small enough that i wont get myself in trouble shopping on newegg and such lol

Thanks for the help guys :)

Where can i get the shirts that they had for sale? i dont see them in the webstore

Yeah from my experiences and all the horror stories I hear from it, never using it again.

But hey, that's just me.

What kind of experiences, if you're able to elaborate?

Where can i get the shirts that they had for sale? i dont see them in the webstore

Here:

https://www.districtlines.com/Linus-Tech-Tips

You can find that link here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/75969-support-linus-tech-tips-our-affiliates-and-sponsors/

Which is the stickied thread for sponsors, affiliates, and other ways to help LMG.

What kind of experiences, if you're able to elaborate?

In my experiences, shoddy support where money was being held from me for weeks from selling stuff on Ebay(old computer parts) because the buyer was filing some reports saying the products was faulty(spoiler, they weren't). I ended up getting my money and I closed the account down and got a new CC just in case.

Ever since my experience, I looked up what others have to deal with and I've read some cases where if Paypal is linked through your bank account and something happens where funds aren't available upon purchase, Paypal forcefully takes the money from your account. One guy had to have his bank step in and after a couple weeks of battling he got his money back. There is lots more, but that was the worst one.

To me, it's such a crap service coupled with crap support, I refuse to use them, and if that means I can't support/buy things, then so be it.

But again, take my post with a grain of salt. It's just with my experience, I shouldn't have to deal with this kind of thing where I'm waiting weeks for payment when the buyer is technically stealing my product and Paypal refused to help me until I emailed non-stop and provided picture proof the product worked(and I didn't pack it wrong either, lots of soft cushion and bubble wrap with an antistatic bag).