The cat thread.

ALXAndy

Is my cats breed bad its a Russian Blue

No cat breed is bad, they're all nice.  :)

Is my cats breed bad its a Russian Blue

I love Russian blues. My fiancee used to breed those too ! 

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I love Russian blues. My fiancee used to breed those too !

I must be a bad owner then :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I used to have a cat it has passed away now. One of the biggest memories i had of it was quite a few years ago i think i was 9 or 10, it bit me so i got angry, i bit it back.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Heres a few pictures of my cat Kramer.

Beautifull.

I don't have cats since I live in too small apartment but I love them! Luckily my dad has three of them. Two old boys and one brat.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i'm allergic to cats :(

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I love cats, i have two this one below (Raffles) and her son that has only one eye (Smudge), had them both for 10 years now from since i was young.

She (Raffles) died today :( (not to put a bummer on this epic thread of cats)

5437164268_777605988b_b.jpg

Just a guy with a beard

Bump for more cat pics

i'm allergic to cats :(

Same. But seeing these pics makes me wish I wasn't :(

HTTP/2 203

I want a cat but my parents don't let me keep one :(

Cats 4 life

I want a cat but my parents don't let me keep one :(

Cats 4 life

For how cute cats are, they can be really annoying at times.  :P  Also our Burmese is quite old now (14 years old) and is quite sick so the vet bills are getting quite expensive, so it's understandable why your parents don't want one.

Bump for more cat pics

If you like :D here are some of my fiancee's old breeding sire and dams :)

Poes Poes Dolly. My Mum has her now.

dolly-2.jpg

Beauty - F2 Savannah

beauty3jpg.jpg

Storm Cloud.

storm2.jpg

Joanna

joanna2.jpg

Calypso

calypsojpg.jpg

Watney's Red Barrel (F3 Bengal)

Watney.jpg

Mrs Smokes Too Much. A rare F3 black Savannah

piper2.jpg

Rapunzel wanting her dinner.

punzel-1.jpg

The African Serval. This is what is used to breed Savannahs.

serval1.jpg

The Asian Leopard Cat (used to breed bengal cats)

ALC.jpg

And finally little Jasmine.

Jas2.jpg

Jas1.jpg

Jas3.jpg

Enjoy :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a picture of my cat, but she delivered this to outside my door at about 4AM.

2v00q6e.jpg

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

DSC02132.jpg

Such a sweetie. Had to give her away though, still breaks my heart. :(

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

owl-trying-to-catch-a-cat.jpg

Happened to my friend. Its his picture, the cat smacked the owl in the wing and it dive bombed the ground. the cat wasnt harmed,the owl was.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

owl-trying-to-catch-a-cat.jpg

Happened to my friend. Its his picture, the cat smacked the owl in the wing and it dive bombed the ground. the cat wasnt harmed,the owl was.

Epic photo.....

On topic i don't have any cats but would love one, only problem is my mother hates having animals in apartment. ... :(

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Epic photo.....

On topic i don't have any cats but would love one, only problem is my mother hates having animals in apartment. ... :(

Animals are cool but i dont like to own them because they shit everywhere. Had a dog and it got crap on the ceiling and i have no idea how.

Listen if you care.

Animals are cool but i dont like to own them because they shit everywhere. Had a dog and it got crap on the ceiling and i have no idea how.

Rofl but i wouldn't have a dog in apartment, they need backyard, but i would love to have a cat :( .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Rofl but i wouldn't have a dog in apartment, they need backyard, but i would love to have a cat :( .

My neighbours cats are both di**s, i walk up to my house and they hiss, they bit me once and i bit back. My friend's cat is awesome however.

Listen if you care.