The cat thread.

ALXAndy

I've noticed Linus has a Bengal cat so I figured I'd start a thread for all of us cat lovers.

I currently have two cats. Rapunzel is my little bengal princess.

punzel-2.jpg

And my F2 Savannah, Woolly the loon.

woolie.jpg

So show us your feline friends ! :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Yeah she's a big girl. A real handful lol. This is what happens if you let her in the bathroom  :blink:

damage.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

How do I add a damn photo from my hdd?

Upload it to imgur, then copy the direct link. Then when you add a post there is a little tree, click that and paste the link.

I don't have imgur... I don't want imgur. Why can't you just upload damn photos?

hello

I don't have imgur... I don't want imgur. Why can't you just upload damn photos?

Bit cynical :D Just get a photobucket. Takes about two minutes to set up :)

Jut hit more reply options and you'll see it.

With Imgur, you don't even need to register - just upload.

nOtlp.jpg

Tis be Sparta, the little battlescarred monster that he is.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This is FRY one pain in the arse cat...

post-3617-0-40446300-1369875134.jpg

This is PEANUT just the lazyest cat you`ll ever know...

post-3617-0-75519000-1369875204.jpg

I have a retarded cat that is scared of getting her picture taken and a cat that is almost impossible to find more than like a hour a day. One is a short hair grey ragamuffin with white knuckles on the front and white leggings in the back, and the other one is a calico 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I've got 2 Bengals:

My Mum has a snow bengal marble. Lovely cats you have there ! My fiancee used to breed them.

I have a retarded cat that is scared of getting her picture taken and a cat that is almost impossible to find more than like a hour a day. One is a short hair grey ragamuffin with white knuckles on the front and white leggings in the back, and the other one is a calico

Same here my cats are retarded :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Same here my cats are retarded :D

does yours run its head into the wall exactly seven times each morning at 4:30am on the dot everyday without a hitch? cause mine does.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

does yours run its head into the wall exactly seven times each morning at 4:30am on the dot everyday without a hitch? cause mine does.

Mine is a scratching machine one of my nicknames is scars.

I hate cats, dogs ftw. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Mine is a scratching machine one of my nicknames is scars.

lol mine is so dumb that it tries to stick its head in my flip flops then walks around with it on her head.

I hate cats, dogs ftw. 

I agree, my cats arent mine they are my families, i want a German Shepard and a beagle.

I have a dog(boxer) his wayyy better than my dumb cat

I hate cats, dogs ftw. 

Until you've owned a F1 bengal you haven't lived.

cf2.jpg

cf3.jpg

Same here my cats are retarded :D

My Bengals are really clever, they know how to open doors, and that's even after we changed the door handles to door knobs.

My Bengals are really clever, they know how to open doors, and that's even after we changed the door handles to door knobs.

My Savannah does that. She hides in the cupboards then bites you if you try to get her out lol.