Battery Life on phones. Does it get any better than 2 days per charge?

Just wondering, is there currently any new phone out there which can last atleast 2 days with one charge and moderate use? I'm thinking Lumia 1520 and Note 3/4. What do you guys think?

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

my phone only last like 7hrs, it's a pretty beat up nexus 4 mind you. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I think that is as good as it gets. My OnePlus One will be here tomorrow and it is supposed to be good in that area. 

This may sound crazy but htc one got a option called extreme power saver and believe it or not my phone was alive the hole day with 5% and still making calls and listening some music

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

If I don't use 3G, my Xperia S lasts 4 days

Compatible with Windows 95

I think that is as good as it gets. My OnePlus One will be here tomorrow and it is supposed to be good in that area. 

Yeah, 2-3 days with light use.

That is excellent in this day and age though.