Fuji-hs30exr thoughts.

I consider myself a light photographer. I have a sony dsc h90 and i want something that can zoom really far, and shoot at 1080p.  I found the fuji hs30exr on amazon for about 300 bucks and i was wondering if anybody knew anything about it or have owned it and could tell me about your experience with it.  I will be using this camera for family trips and glamor shots of my new rig.   For videos i will be doing unboxings and tutoials and stuff of that nature.  I appreciate any feedback or recomendations on this topic!

• 1 month later...

What rig?  ahahahaha JK man. You might want to invest and get yourself a DSLR. ive always found camera auto focus SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow when recording videos which won't help when you are doing an Unboxing.

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

What rig?  ahahahaha JK man. You might want to invest and get yourself a DSLR. ive always found camera auto focus SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow when recording videos which won't help when you are doing an Unboxing.

Hahaha rig!  Yeah i've heard this camera's auto focus blows, I might get a canon T3i.  Thank you for your comment!!!

Hahaha rig!  Yeah i've heard this camera's auto focus blows, I might get a canon T3i.  Thank you for your comment!!!

for what it's worth, i have a canon g1x which if i remember correctly, is cannons top of the line digital (non slr) camera and the auto focus sucks huge dicks. Too the point where i just used my S3 to record video of unboxings and pc tours. But for photos, it takes great ones.  Samples of it taking photos of my rig http://imgur.com/a/RfQvk. I think getting an slr would be a better choice.

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

• 2 weeks later...

All compact (non DSLR) cameras have problems with focus and shutter speed, If you don`t plan to do anything that makes cash then i would suggest just adding tripod to your buy list (next to Fuji).

If you gonna make this a career then go DSLR, but remember one thing never go for too expensive camera on your first buy (entry level is best for begginers) !

All compact (non DSLR) cameras have problems with focus and shutter speed, If you don`t plan to do anything that makes cash then i would suggest just adding tripod to your buy list (next to Fuji).

If you gonna make this a career then go DSLR, but remember one thing never go for too expensive camera on your first buy (entry level is best for begginers) !

I appreciate the advice!:)