Youtuber who Primarily does console stuff shows his PC setup.

Tyloor

Tell me I'm not the only one cringing at points.

Intel i5 3570k | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | 4GB Generic Samsung RAM | MSI R7950 | Cooler Master HAF XM | 2xWD Blue 1TB | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | Seasonic 550w 80+ Gold | ASUS VE228H | LG Flatron E2042 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Logitech G710+ | Microsoft Sidewinder x5 | Logitech G930

:wacko:  :blink: 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Never been a fan of Woody ever. Even during the times when I was actually watching cod videos. He is old, boring and the stuff he produces is unoriginal but that's just me. I to this day still don't know how people watch him. And no you're not the only one that's cringing at the stuff he says :p

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

lol 3 1tb in raid 0 = 3 tb, seems legit

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Never been a fan of Woody ever. Even during the times when I was actually watching cod videos. He is old, boring and the stuff he produces is unoriginal but that's just me. I to this day still don't know how people watch him. And no you're not the only one that's cringing at the stuff he says :P

I'm only subscribed to him for the PKA podcasts, of which he is the weakest member...

Intel i5 3570k | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | 4GB Generic Samsung RAM | MSI R7950 | Cooler Master HAF XM | 2xWD Blue 1TB | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | Seasonic 550w 80+ Gold | ASUS VE228H | LG Flatron E2042 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Logitech G710+ | Microsoft Sidewinder x5 | Logitech G930

Eh...he's a novice, give him time.

Wait, did he just mispronounce Lian Li AND Noctua?

He can go to Hell.

Lol... Noctura... so close... but not

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

:l 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

sorry, isn't that correct? the data is striped across 3 1tb disks for a functional total of approximately 3tb. I might not understand raid so forgive me if I'm misinformed 

your right

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

why did he spend so MUCH money for a case that isn't a nice colour inside, a 350D would be a way better deal. and even that isn't the best deal for a case. although he should take a look at some of the awesome topics that have been posted on linustechtips, although it might blow his mind if he considers hypertreading an extremely techy topic..... so yes i was cringing at this video.

The comment section is even worse...

YES!!! Half of the comments were "Woody I'm a PC noob can you give me some advise?" or "Woody I don't have the skills to build a PC, if I pay you will you build one for me?" I tried sending ppl to LinusTechTips. It was one of the saddest moments of my internet life.

I don't wanna be the ultimate douchebag here, but just remember that we were all PC noobs at some point :). Just because Woody's more known, doesn't mean that he should get more hate than any of the newbies on this forum either (and by that, I mean no hate lol). Though...on a side note, because he's so big, he should really do some fact checking before he embarrasses himself even more...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I havent facepalmed that much in a while. $450 for that case.... he doesnt like it because it didn't have a card reader.......... overclocked to 4 and a half..... compares water cooling with fish tank............

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

YES!!! Half of the comments were "Woody I'm a PC noob can you give me some advise?" or "Woody I don't have the skills to build a PC, if I pay you will you build one for me?" I tried sending ppl to LinusTechTips. It was one of the saddest moments of my internet life.

Yeah, while the video itself is filled with cringe-worthy lines, the comments are easily the worst part.

I can overlook all of this but the thing that bothers me is that he says he has a degree in electical engineering

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

He loves his Noctura so much he gave it the D

I'm not exactly sure he set up his raid array quite right  :huh:

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |