Heaven Society - Week 16 (Desert Punk)

he should just remove that since he isn't very active on the forum right now lol

Agreed

Well I can definitely recommend :

1) Code Geass (Great strategy anime)

2) A nice slice of life (the only I've enjoyed) and I highly recommend it -> Bakuman (The whole series)

3) Fate Zero (Nice action anime)

And those are in no particular order  :)

I think part of the reason I never got into that anime all that much was that I watched it when it was airing in the US and due to stuff I had to miss and ep every now and then. With how uncommon anime is in the US you didn get to re watch that ep un til the next entire run through of that anime.

I really liked Bakuman. besides being a pretty good Alice of life, romance, drama anime it agve a pretty good look into the manga industry.

For some reason Fate Zero didnt really leave an impression with me. I mean I watched it, rather quickly at that, and like it but like its not one that I remember specifically for soemthing.

Blue Gender is not f**ked up; it's just people actually dying when killed. It teaches people a lesson on environmental problems.

It's not general if one simply looks better than the other. It's in the aesthetics.

If all anime deserve a chance; you should go watch boku no pico, FREE!, and maybe some Nightshft nurses.

If you really like anime; you should be watching stuff on air.

It's what people talk about the most.

Watch anime that came out a few years ago and many people won't even know what you are talking about when making reference to it.

It's like when I talk about glorious Universal Century of Gundam.

Kids these days don't even know who Char Aznable is. When they hear something about red being faster; they think it's some bs WH40K ork idea.

Little did they know; Gundam came out in 1978(hence RX-78-2), and WH40K about 9 years after.

It's not automatically good just because it's made by SHAFT.

SHAFT also did Nisekoi and adaptation (the remake) of Negima.

Well its more about how they die if I recall there are some more brutal scenes. I have not watched Boku no Pico but that doesnt mean that I wont. I have seen Nighshift nurses as well as the sequel but why are you bringing upp hentai?

Im sorry I cant speak Japanese natively and I fail at Spanish so I dont think thats happening any time soon.

As for watching them as they con out subbed id rather not. For one I dont have time to do it that way and I prefer to watch them when I have time and how I want. Like if i want to just sit and watch 5-6 eps I can or if I just have time for 1 or 2 that works too.

Its actually not what most people talk about unless their heavily into the fansub scene and with the people I hang with we kinda talk about whatever just like in here.

Also I could really care less what other people talk about the most, which is why im pretty regularly out of the loop. This is also why I some good friends in my group tend to keep me in the loop.

I generally dont make random references to anime so I think ill be fine. I would consider a few years recent so if it was popular it would still be in the limelight and being talked about, if that mattered. I mean how long was K-On popular, to me it felt like forever.

I'll take over that. Updating in a sec.

You can take over his post? O.o

Its actually not what most people talk about unless their heavily into the fansub scene and with the people I hang with we kinda talk about whatever just like in here.

Also I could really care less what other people talk about the most, which is why im pretty regularly out of the loop. This is also why I some good friends in my group tend to keep me in the loop.

I generally dont make random references to anime so I think ill be fine. I would consider a few years recent so if it was popular it would still be in the limelight and being talked about, if that mattered. I mean how long was K-On popular, to me it felt like forever.

Honestly I don't know anyone that even watches anime other then people on this forum so what is actively talked about in popular culture is rather irrelevant to me as well. With the people i know that have even watched anime talking about things like cowboy bebop or samurai champloo are far more appropriate then new anime

I have never even heard of K-on until recently when @MyInnerFred said something about watching it

I have never even heard of K-on until recently when @MyInnerFred said something about watching it

Which is basically a moe show lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

agreed... @TheProfosist how many terabytes of anime do you even have on hand since you clearly don't like anime....

Anyways it was a lot harder to watch new on air episodes when we started watching anime so i don't really watch what is brand new either

It exceeds my maths skills so more than my fingers.

Yea umm when I started that was in the VCD era and when I got more involved was during the DivX/XviD era a bit before the mkv/ogm battle to the death. Keeping my ratio up back then was quite hard and when HD was first introduced we all bled money.

I kinda just watch stuff as I find it or hear about it and when I have time for. Or there is my now horrible way of doing things looks at a certain site and clicks download. I just realized this may be why I keep complaining about running out of space on my server.

I've seen plenty of dysfunctional anime club president IRL who has a ton of anime in harddrive and never watch more than 25%.

In fact, that's one of the reason why I don't go to anime club in real life anymore.

People who do not watch the new shows on air kept recommending the old stuff every day(old stuff I have already seen/finished, many times, such as Code Geass).

Except real life was worse; because the only one to run for club president basically only watched a handful of anime and spends more time watching "abridged" series than actual anime.

-snip-

Well I can tell you thats not what I do and I freaking hate those abridged series. Also he probably shouldnt running the club then. Also I would like to clarify that its not that I dont watch new anime, its just that I dont watch it literally as it comes out. What you choose to believe is up to you. :D

No but I can edit my own.

Damn I though you had The Power

Honestly I don't know anyone that even watches anime other then people on this forum so what is actively talked about in popular culture is rather irrelevant to me as well. With the people i know that have even watched anime talking about things like cowboy bebop or samurai champloo are far more appropriate then new anime

Well it was like everywhere on everything for the longest time in japan. I its finally dieing off now.

Which is basically a moe show lol.

idk if it constitutes for moe overload though (not that you were saying it was)

I watched the dub and i'm just assuming that this isn't a ghosts at school sort of dub but atleast tries to be faithful to the source material.

I don't recall it being like ghost stories however I'm currently 3/4 the way through watching the ghost stories dub for my second time lol

Damn I though you had The Power

idk if it constitutes for moe overload though (not that you were saying it was)

If only...

To some it is moe overload, my stance is neutral but there is not denying its got tons of moe.... 

fED81Bq.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

For some reason Fate Zero didnt really leave an impression with me. I mean I watched it, rather quickly at that, and like it but like its not one that I remember specifically for soemthing.

Well its more about how they die if I recall there are some more brutal scenes. I have not watched Boku no Pico but that doesnt mean that I wont. I have seen Nighshift nurses as well as the sequel but why are you bringing upp hentai?

Im sorry I cant speak Japanese natively and I fail at Spanish so I dont think thats happening any time soon.

As for watching them as they con out subbed id rather not. For one I dont have time to do it that way and I prefer to watch them when I have time and how I want. Like if i want to just sit and watch 5-6 eps I can or if I just have time for 1 or 2 that works too.

Fate/Zero was a masterpiece IF and ONLY IF(unless you are one of those "oh look shiny explosions so well drawn must be good" people) you completed VisualNovel of Fate/Stay Night before.

Just watch 2-3 episodes; every seasons there are usually only 2-3 shows that are worth watching.

Most people who watch a good amount of anime will be following fansubs...they(and myself included) simply run out of older shows to watch.

K-on! is ALWAYS POPULAR.

brunTht.jpg

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Fate/Zero was a masterpiece IF and ONLY IF(unless you are one of those "oh look shiny explosions so well drawn must be good" people) you completed VisualNovel of Fate/Stay Night before.

Just watch 2-3 episodes; every seasons there are usually only 2-3 shows that are worth watching.

Most people who watch a good amount of anime will be following fansubs...they(and myself included) simply run out of older shows to watch.

K-on! is ALWAYS POPULAR.

-snip-

I never said anything about it being a masterpiece or not I just said it didnt leave a lasting impression for me, though not that munch more recent stuff has.

I disagree with that especially with how streaming has come alone recently. As for running out of older anime to watch I seriously doubt that as even I still have things to watch and likely thing I dont now about. Maybe your not looking in the right places.

I think its popularity has waned. Nice huggy pillow BTW.