What do you collect?

dylandylandylan

As many keyboards I can buy that have different switches :D

Switches as in the keys?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Except for the fact that most of the computers are very old and I can't really use them for anything, except for one spare 500w power supply from a company i've never heard of, but it works and its in my spare computer.

Well you could always build on old PC kind of like a classic car, but a PC :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well you could always build on old PC kind of like a classic car, but a PC :P

I might just do that, now I need to find an old school case.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

I might just do that, now I need to find an old school case.

Yea lol

I was thinking of doing something similar with a Pentium Pro but I can't find any good ones, they always seem to have the covers removed or pins damaged/missing.

Yea lol

I was thinking of doing something similar with a Pentium Pro but I can't find any good ones, they always seem to have the covers removed or pins damaged/missing.

If I ever find one I would be happy to ship you it, I shall look around in my school.

Seasonic 750w Gold 

If I ever find one I would be happy to ship you it, I shall look around in my school.

I have no money at the moment so it's fine

I have no money at the moment so it's fine

Never promised that I would find one, i'm pretty sure my school threw out those computers. If I do find one I have no use for it, so its on the house.

Seasonic 750w Gold 

Never promised that I would find one, i'm pretty sure my school threw out those computers. If I do find one I have no use for it, so its on the house.

Sounds good but I wouldn't be able to do that if you did find one, I wouldn't feel right.

Sounds good but I wouldn't be able to do that if you did find one, I wouldn't feel right.

Its up to you.

Seasonic 750w Gold 

Stamps, rocks and minerals, model planes and trains :) oh and a shit load of music!

Its up to you.

Once I get employment (which should be soon) and you have one laying around I'll buy it off you.

coins from different country, begging my dad every time he's back from work lol

You go through that much kleenex? 0.o

If you know what I mean ;)

Coins I find cool.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Switches like this:

cooler_master_storm_quickfire_keyboard_s

Ahh cool

I guess you could say I collect Warhammer 40k novels, I really like reading them. I have 15 books containing 21 novels so far.

I guess you could say I collect Warhammer 40k novels, I really like reading them. I have 15 books containing 21 novels so far.

I used to collect and paint warhammer 40k, I feel so sorry for my parents since they were the ones that bought me all of my warhammer when I was younger, and it's freakin' expensive. I should have stuck to legos. lol

#!

I collect propane and propane accesories : 

pnupro_AssortedPropaneTanks.jpg

Home Land Security is headed to your house :ph34r:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

i like to collect random free things that are given out in stores an the like.

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Original series Pokemon cards, The Simposons box-sets, Pokemon games.

Old Ram Sticks! HAHA!

I had some ancient SDR SDRAM but I've misplaced it but since DDR SDRAM there isn't much point in keeping it lol