[UK] HIS iPower IceQ X² OC H290QMC4GD Radeon R9 290

For GTX 770 money pretty sweet deal. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161459&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Although i guess you could go for a refurb 770 but this is much better IMO. 

And Newegg UK actually stocked something!!

Disregard not available in UK even though i'm fairly certain it was. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

doesnt work, add it to your cart and it says automatically removed from cart because it is not available in your country

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

We cant buy it.

And if we did, it would be around £270

doesnt work, add it to your cart and it says automatically removed from cart because it is not available in your country

Just checked it and now it says unavailable. Must be a US only deal but why show on the UK site. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just checked it and now it says unavailable. Must be a US only deal but why show on the UK site. 

I wish tax and shipping wasnt so expensive here, otherwise I would probably have my athlon

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

exactly what i was thinking

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I wish tax and shipping wasnt so expensive here, otherwise I would probably have my athlon

Living in Northern Ireland means you pay stupid shipping fees. I would rather wait for things to arrive form Hong Kong than pay £10 and an Imperial butt ton of import charges.

exactly what i was thinking

I hate Newegg UK. Nothing is ever in stock on the UK site. Never bother my time with them.