Why did you convert to Master Race?

The last console I played on was the PS1. I was tired of having gamers thumb. So I stopped playing games on consoles. Then a friend introduced me to star craft while in school and never looked back.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

I've always preferred PC over console. Sony and Microsoft fight for quality that will never live up to a PC while Nintendo embraces this and focuses on better game play. I think my next console will end up being a Wii U just for the titles.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

I didn't convert to PC, I have been playing PC (and console) games as long as I can remember. I can't even tell which I started with, just that I enjoy them both.