gt omega pro good chair?

Prokart2000

hi guys 

ive always wanted a comfy chair and at i52 i sat on one of these and they are very soft you just sink into it, ive been stuck on a plastic ikea thing which is torture so would your recommend getting this chair.

thanks

pro

ps any other suggestions of this type of chair will be great!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

You like it then take why you need our suggestions?You are going to use it not us...

ps:i don't know too much about this industry...sorry

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

You like it then take why you need our suggestions?You are going to use it not us...

ps:i don't know too much about this industry...sorry

i was just wondering if there is anything better for the price

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I cant explain my hate for people with a racing seat for the setup its the most tacky just grrr thing ever lol as for other chairs i have no idea where u live or what shops are available nor do i know much about chairs other than everyone has a god damn stupid racing seat!!!!!!!!! but dont u have some sort of officeworks or something where u can just get the most expensive chair u can afford?