Do you File Management?

Does anyone else here use programs like; File Commander, Directory Opus, Total Commander, and etc? 

What do you use for file management tools? I was debating on using Free Commander but have not yet. I have used DOpus in the past and I liked it but dang that price tag...

For tagging software, what do you guys use? (Music file tagging like MusicBrainz Picard etc)

List any management tools you guys use/suggest! My 2x1TB Drives look like a tornado hit the library lol...

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

Mine's called Finder Tags and HFS+...

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I use Ccleaner?   If that counts. 

I don't file manage because my friend watched this video and deleted his C:/ drive. 

I would never trust a program to do my file management. I do it all by myself. Every few months I take a few hours to delete unused crap, and organize things. My 1tb storage drive also looks like a tornado went through it. And now that I just realized I have 64gb left even though it's cleanish, I might start looking for an external hard drive, rugged type. I broke my last one.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I dod it manually

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I do it manually simply by placing all of the things in separate folders all of my content in something that will make it easy for me to get around. So for example for music I will have the artists name as the first folder and then the album year followed by the name so that I can find the right song easily if I'm not using a music player to do it.

I use Ccleaner?   If that counts. 

I don't file manage because my friend watched this video and deleted his C:/ drive. 

-snip video-

lol. I use SpaceSniffer to find where stuff is taking up space.

I would never trust a program to do my file management. I do it all by myself. Every few months I take a few hours to delete unused crap, and organize things. My 1tb storage drive also looks like a tornado went through it. And now that I just realized I have 64gb left even though it's cleanish, I might start looking for an external hard drive, rugged type. I broke my last one.

Maybe I'm old school and like managers like file commander lol - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Commander

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

I do it manually simply by placing all of the things in separate folders all of my content in something that will make it easy for me to get around. So for example for music I will have the artists name as the first folder and then the album year followed by the name so that I can find the right song easily if I'm not using a music player to do it.

That pretty much how I'd sort music, but I was referring to the ID3 tags (metadata I think it's called)

System Specs

MP3Tag for Music tagging. 

CCleaner occasionally, on Windows. No longer need it, running Arch Linux.

I keep things organized as I go. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

File managers exist? What good do they do that separating into windows and etc can't? (genuine question)

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid

File managers exist? What good do they do that separating into windows and etc can't? (genuine question)

It's kind of like a all in one utility, kind of like a Swiss Army Knife of file management. 

I like using them for ease of control, personal preference.

System Specs

CONSOLIDATION <----google this word, find a software that does it. It is the best word to use in IT and will save you a bucket tonne of time

But I also use SyncToy at home, free Microsoft software.