what PSU to get for 2 R9 270's

PinHeadLarry

im building a new pc and i dont really know how many watts i should have for 2 R9 270's but i all ready have one and im buying the second one when i complete the pc and im worried that my new pc wont perform to its best if i  have too many watts for one GPU and i need help on what to buy

1) you should not be buying two 270s

2) having more watts than necessary will not affect anything

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1) you should not be buying two 270s

2) having more watts than necessary will not affect anything

well, im not buying a top of the range pc so i dont want a really good GPU and i dont have the money to buy a good GPU

well, im not buying a top of the range pc so i dont want a really good GPU and i dont have the money to buy a good GPU

instead of getting two low end GPUs just get a single high end GPU for the same price...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

instead of getting two low end GPUs just get a single high end GPU for the same price...

I've already bought one so its a bit late now

I've already bought one so its a bit late now

oh i see

ok then that is fine, i thought you were planning to buy two

Spoiler