What feature would make you upgrade your phone?

werto165

I have had a nexus 4  for almost 2 years. It's still fast enough and does all the things i need it to do. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

My current phone being broken?

best feature ever :D

but yea, idd

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I have had a nexus 4  for almost 2 years. It's still fast enough and does all the things i need it to do. 

I recently upgraded to the HTC M8 cause I finally gave up with cupping my hand around the back/bottom of my phone

"Rawr XD"

I recently upgraded to the HTC M8 cause I finally gave up with cupping my hand around the back/bottom of my phone

and im going back to bottom faced speakers :(

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

the main thing I think high end phones need are better battery life. 

A touchscreen that's just as responsive as a capacitive touchscreen but also works when wearing proper gloves.

A Phone made of carbonfiber and glass without any screenbezels...

...But basicly this is true for me, too

My current phone being broken?

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

Anything, pretty much. Hopefully I'll get a One M8 for my birthday.

See, my phone is pretty crap. It's a Samsung Galaxi Gio. It has:

• A Qualcomm MSM7227-1 CPU, running at 800MHz
  • Android 2.3 from the factory
  • No official Cyanogenmod support
  • It barely runs an unofficial port, which is based on Android 4.2
  • 200MB internal storage

Basically, the only thing I can have installed is Android itself. I even had to find a minimal Gapps package due to the small amount of storage. Google Play installs to the internal storage by default, and I can't move most of the stuff to the 2GB SD card, which is pretty much empty.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

a masturbate function.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Probably a battery that last longer, and other features aswell. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I have a 4 year old LG p500, and to be honest, I don't see much reason to get a newer phone. Most functions that I can't use are like 'meh', plus people paying $ 500 for a phone is a bit much, in my opinion.

I suppose more battery life is the most important, since it is a mobile device. Also, microSD slot is important.