Oculus Rift Consumer Version - Release Date 'Confirmed' for May 2015 [FAKE]

VMaxMuffin

EDIT: Sorry this appears to be fake. Never mind.

According to this article on KDrama Stars (not sure if this is credible at all) the Oculus Rift CV1 has been confirmed for release in May 2015. I haven't seen any confirmation of a date before (other than 'some time 2015') so I think this is new news...

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34312/20140823/oculus-rift-consumer-version-release-date.htm

Like I said, not sure if this is a credible source but exciting news if it's true.

EDIT: As I suspected it's not a credible source...

It doesnt look to be real. The author says his source is TechTimes, but he fails to provide a link and TechTimes doesnt seem to even have an article about this.

Also, a quick search of the author, Gunther Barbosa, is showing that he has written several articles on kdramastars and all seem to have fake information with fake sources.

It doesnt look to be real. The author says his source is TechTimes, but he fails to provide a link and TechTimes doesnt seem to even have an article about this.

Also, a quick search of the author, Gunther Barbosa, is showing that he has written several articles on kdramastars and all seem to have fake information with fake sources.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Its fake.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

put "fake" in title please, so I don't have to click to find out

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

People need to stop going to this site. FFS. This site is known for lies and hoaxes. People also need to vet their source. If you read an article online, then please Google the article topic and see if anything else comes up. If not, then leave the site and go have a cup of coffee instead.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

People need to stop going to this site. FFS. This site is known for lies and hoaxes. People also need to vet their source. If you read an article online, then please Google the article topic and see if anything else comes up. If not, then leave the site and go have a cup of coffee instead.

Yeah I'll be more careful in the future, sorry about that. Didn't know it was a problem site, although I suspected it might be... which is why I mentioned that in my original post. 

Yeah I'll be more careful in the future, sorry about that. Didn't know it was a problem site, although I suspected it might be... which is why I mentioned that in my original post. 

I'm not directing this just at you. I see many people going here thinking it's legit.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case