Games you thought would be good but ended up sucking...

CyanOG

CSGO

BF4

Titanfront

Bioshock 2

Bioshock infinite episodes

Rust

Unturned

Warface

Whoa whoa whoa burial at sea was top notch episode 1 was short but still the DLC was amazing and im glad i bought it.

Watch_Dogs

Call of duty black ops 2 (yeah yeah all cod's are bad meh meh meh whatever)

Dark souls 2... its just like the first only with everything made a bit more shit, and a plot that seems more like bad fan fiction than anything a "professional" would write. 

For me it was Just Cause 2 and Payday 2. But with Just Cause 2 it had the multiplayer mod going for it, and that was nice. but the story was repetitive.

How could you have expected Battlefield 4 to be good. BF3 wasn't great. BC2 and BC where the best!

Modern Warfare 2 (everything after that in the series, I expected it to be shit.)

Colonial Marines (Why do they keep f**kin' up that IP?).

Bioshock Infinite.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Eh I thought of something that I thought should have been better graphically and was going to be my new mmorpg to play some time ago and that was Everquest 2.  I thought it would be good but it sucks.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

X-Blades. It does look cool, until you actually play past the first world. Feels like a non-stop, repetitive and tedious hack and slash game. I'll still try to finish it, but seriously, avoid that thing. Blades of Time (Sequel?) it's actually more worth it, specially if you got the special edition really cheap on a Bundle.

OMG! Look at me! I'm high performance!

Other people have said most of my choices, suppose I can just chuck in here Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV and Kingdom Hearts 3, I don't care what anyone says, Nomura is a fucking wank and needs to get the hell out of Square before Final Fantasy becomes nothing but the perfect example of how to completely shit all over your own video game series.

Eh, maybe Metal Gear Solid 4 as well, especially after playing 3 which I absolutely adored.

Agarest Generations of War was pretty disappointing, wasn't super hyped up, only interested in the battle system but overall I was just bored.

People praised Borderlands 2 a lot so I felt like after being sick of BF4 I'd give it a go, turns out they're as bad as each other and I didn't know which one made me want to deep throat a gun more.