What's a good headset <$200?

XxKINGxX40

I currently have a Turtle Beach Z300, but it's falling apart. Which headset do you guys recommend that's $200 max?

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

I have a Sennheiser PC 360, which is pretty good, but without further specification what you wan't there's not much more I can say. But generally Sennheiser's Headsets are really good.

sennheiser pc 350se imo, i didn't like the lack of bass in the 360's personally. i heard they are 150usd in the us anyways, way to go:)

btw: game zero/one = pc 350/360

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I currently have a Turtle Beach Z300, but it's falling apart. Which headset do you guys recommend that's $200 max?

What do you use them for?

If it's for gaming: Sennheiser HD 558 + Zalman microphone.

You can remove the foam pads inside the 558 to "transform" them into the more expensive version, HD 598.

Headset: I think the HyperX cloud is the best headset up until you can afford Sennheiser's, Beyers or Audio Technica's Headsets. 

Headphone + Mic Combo: You have a number of options with a Headphone + Mic combo

Personal recommendations: 

1. ATH-AD700x + Mod Mic 4.0

2. HD558 + Mod Mic 4.0

3. AKG K612 + Mod Mic 4.0

4. Beyerdynamic DT990 + Mod mic 4.0