If nintendo failed as a hardware company instead of sega, how well do you think sega would be doing today?

turn back in time, in an alternative universe where dreamcast sold like mad and nintendo didnt make any sales because of it. So sega would have the same amount of money as nintendo do today and roles would be switched. How well do you think sega would be doing today?

sega didn't have too many exclusives, the only one I can think of that's not sonic under their name is Total War

Same as current nintendo position i think

I'd agree, they'd probably be in a solid 3rd for the console wars.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Sega wouldnt of taken off that well i dont think,

the only good game i liked from sega was sonic.

I don't think Sega wouldn't be doing that well if they were alive today. Then again if they did, the whole market would be difference so I can't say they would do well.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Maybe we would get Shenmue 3  XD

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Guys think about it though, I for one would've loved to see a dreamcast 2 :3. SEGA also had the phantasy star license right? Pretty sure they owned all of that, and i've wasted too many hours in all of the games in the series. Especially all the online ones :).

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't sega's console the console where third parties did not have as much restrictions compared to nintendos? Such as limiting the supply third party had to make game copies. Also sega's console did not block unregistered third party games like what nintendo did. And wasn't mortal kombat and doom censored on nintendo's console while it wasn't on sega's? Sega was going for a more hardcore crowd I think. So I'm thinking if sega survived as a hardware company we could potentially see a their console competing hard with the current xbox and ps. Just my 2 cents.