Fast Food in other countries

UltimateUgabuga

Dominos is alright here in the UK although Pizza hut is better. However I prefer local takeaways like the local pizza place and the doner kebab shop.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Yea I heard from friends that went to the USA (I live in Belgium) that the McDonalds and Burgerking are terrible compared to the ones here.

Especially the french fries. Then again we Belgians are known for our french fries (they should be called belgian fries imo)

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Yea I heard from friends that went to the USA (I live in Belgium) that the McDonalds and Burgerking are terrible compared to the ones here.

Especially the french fries. Then again we Belgians are known for our french fries (they should be called belgian fries imo)

Yeah, I think it's just that Americans are used to crappy foods and people still buy them.

It does vary between European countries too. I hear many people saying how crappy Subway is and I'd agree it's really crappy were I live, they never have any customers :lol: but I tasted one from Germany (Munich) it was pretty damn good :) granted the guy took ages to make it because he seemed to be suffering from OCD and wanted all the cheese and stuff to be perfectly distributed and folded exactly in half :D.

Mcdonalds food also looked way better in Austria although I didn't taste it.

But they all use the same recipe.

Every pizza is unique, and their ingredients are definitely not consistent between stores

The biggest Norwegian steak restaurant chain, called Big Horn Steak House, varies wildly from town to town. One of their restaurants I've been to had food unfit for swine, (Stavanger) while another was god tier. (Bodø)

I suspect it is the same for all chains. McDonald's always tastes like crap though.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Simple, just post a picture or description of a food that is from where you live. Not pizza, think about a dish that isn't really eaten by the rest of the world.(As far as you know)

I'll start with a donair! (I think there is something similar in the states called a gyro..)   :)

donair.jpg#donair%20338x377

I don't know of any food that is known because of Canada.

idk, maybe poutine? lol

Simple, just post a picture or description of a food that is from where you live. Not pizza, think about a dish that isn't really eaten by the rest of the world.(As far as you know)

I'll start with a donair! (I think there is something similar in the states called a gyro..)   :)

Here in germany are 5x more donair shops (döner) then mcdonalds and burger kind combined ;D

Here in germany are 5x more donair shops (döner) then mcdonalds and burger kind combined ;D

Beer, pretzels, pumpernickel...  :P

Multicultural in Australia so everything.

Good Morning...

Yeah, I think it's just that Americans are used to crappy foods and people still buy them.

It does vary between European countries too. I hear many people saying how crappy Subway is and I'd agree it's really crappy were I live, they never have any customers :lol: but I tasted one from Germany (Munich) it was pretty damn good :) granted the guy took ages to make it because he seemed to be suffering from OCD and wanted all the cheese and stuff to be perfectly distributed and folded exactly in half :D.

Mcdonalds food also looked way better in Austria although I didn't taste it.

Well yes, one does not simply offer bad food to a vault dwelling dovahkin courier champion!

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

donair.jpg#donair%20338x377

Kind of sad how even other Canadians haven't heard of that

Pizza Hut taste bad here in the US

Agreed, it taste like a jock strap over here in the UK, though I don't know what a jock strap tastes like but I wouldn't imagine it would be a pleasent

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

tostones.... that is all

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken.

im from a country within america

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Multicultural in Australia so everything.

Nah your wrong mate all day, vegemite no one else would dare touch the stuff in any other country.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Hmm New Zealand. Whitebait fritter, they are a specific delicacy and not the same as other one from around the world, I don't actually like them that much.

Whitebait_2.jpg

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Nah your wrong mate all day, vegemite no one else would dare touch the stuff in any other country.

Yeh your crap Vegemite, Marmite is where its at.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

A balut or balot is a developing duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell. It is commonly sold as streetfood in the Philippines. They are common food in countries in Southeast Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia (pong tia koon  in Cambodian)[1] and Vietnam (trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn in Vietnamese). They are often served with beer.

c57xyqC.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Yeh your crap Vegemite, Marmite is where its at.

nope vegemite is the strong stuff for men not the weak marmite. But where its really at universe wide is fish fingers and custard

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.