Nvidia on twitter haha

Saw this post on Twitter. It's pretty awesome at how fast technology is progressing! 

post-102509-0-31239800-1408493592_thumb.

post-102509-0-31239800-1408493592_thumb.

Lol, an advertisement advertising an advertisement. That's meta

He who dies with the most tools wins.

A marketing bot can't be this kawaii, onii-chan!

Can you, or someone please explain to me this culture and how it's cool to talk like that?

Like, I literally see someone talk like this on every single website I go on and I just don't understand it. Why would you want to be seen like that?

Don't take my post as someone who is being abrasive and mean about it, I'm genuinely curious.

What's being filmed in 6K?  The last super high resolution film I heard of was the Hobbit at 5K.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

You're not supposed to be advertising.

4.2 Advertising
Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(Youtube, FB, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Can you, or someone please explain to me this culture and how it's cool to talk like that?

Like, I literally see someone talk like this on every single website I go on and I just don't understand it. Why would you want to be seen like that?

Don't take my post as someone who is being abrasive and mean about it, I'm genuinely curious.

it's korean or japanese... it means brother or something... idk it's just an asian trend

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(Youtube, FB, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

When you copy and paste something, use the 'Paste as plain text' option when you right-click instead of Ctrl+V.

Also: "Do not back seat moderate. Report an offending post using the report button located at the bottom right of each post. Please do not make posts in the thread or send messages reprimanding other users about rulebreaking, this may be considered off topic/spam. Let the moderation team deal with the situation via the report button."

it's cheeky ironic "inside" humor, onii-sama.

Error: 410

When you copy and paste something, use the 'Paste as plain text' option when you right-click instead of Ctrl+V.

Also: "Do not back seat moderate. Report an offending post using the report button located at the bottom right of each post. Please do not make posts in the thread or send messages reprimanding other users about rulebreaking, this may be considered off topic/spam. Let the moderation team deal with the situation via the report button."

See what you did there! Sneaky beaky like. I really don't see the point of this OP tho, it is pretty unimportant. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You just did the exact thing you described. And I am doing it right now, because I am telling you you did it. Ruleception xD

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Nah man, that's my job. Beep boop marketing robot

Beep bop skiddity boop eeeeer?

Diamond 5 in League :)

You just need to watch a lot of anime, onii-chan! (onii-chan means older brother in japanese and kawaii means cute.) It's not supposed to be kawaii, I'm a loli on the internet and that's how I speak, understand onii-chan?

4.2 Advertising

I don't see how this is advertising onii-chan, I just posted something I thought was cool. 

See what you did there! Sneaky beaky like. I really don't see the point of this OP tho, it is pretty unimportant. 

Well I'm sure someone thinks shooting in 6k is cool, onii-chan.

I bet a radeon card could even do that lol.

How much would you like to bet, because I fancy getting a takeaway tonight.

Well I'm sure someone thinks shooting in 6k is cool, onii-chan.

It's some movie called Gone girl! 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

It's a weaboo, It's really not cool to talk like that

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it