Could it be? NCIXtechtips are biased reviewers.

FileCorrupted

Linus reviewed the sync by 50 headphones and completely bashed them

NCIX However LOVED them, and are doing a giveaway of them

Its possible that they just had different experiences but I doubt that Linus found them that terrible and NCIX couldn't find a single flaw

Until they clear this up for me I just can no longer trust any NCIX reviews

EDIT: I geuss there really was no reason to trust them in the first place, they are trying to sell it, geuss I just had my hopes to high :(

Second Edit: some people are wondering if this makes linus untrustworthy, and thats complete BS. He USED to work for NCIX, now he just kinda guest shows on netlinked every friday. Besides back when linus was on the show it was less reviews and more guides, I dont think I watched any reviews on NCIX with him, only on LTT. That said I am sure he has done some reviews on NCIX, just not to the extent where it was his primary content. Looking back through his first 3 years of content shows he only reviewed GPU's

would you rather to shit on a product and give it away ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Linus already said it once or twice. 'If you trusted me then there is no reason not to trust me now' (Paraphrasing) NCIX is a company that needs to sell those items in order to sustain itself. And that is why therer reviews are generally pretty damn postive. Terrible pun: Also Jack seems to know jack shit about audio

would you rather shit on a product and give it away ?

i would be honest.

the only selling point of these cans is looks/swag, so emphasize that, bellitle the audio experience.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

NCIX is a company that needs to move product. They can't bash their products because then they can't sell them.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

those are different headphones, linus reviewed Street, NCIX reviewed sync.

Mostly everyone is biad these days and i i find myself including basically Linus only to give me unfiltered, honest reviews and opinions.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

How the is that not bias?

For starters, this is one pair of headphones which have been deemed crap by Linus. NCIX (The Company) are giving them away personally. The only imaginable instance of bias is the hate of celebrity endorsed cans but it really is true that they are all shit.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

their shows are all to sell a product, none or to be taken as actual reviewing

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

ncix is a store...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Didnt even notice, however I doubt they are very different

They may or may not be different, im not sure.

Linus is honest and i would take his word over any other reviewer out there. NCIX gets paid for advertising and get money from doing giveaways. They just say it is good because if it is bad, no one wants it. They get $$$$$$

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

That's not what bias is you plebian.

name-calling isn't appreciated.

For starters, this is one pair of headphones which have been deemed crap by Linus. NCIX (The Company) are giving them away personally. The only imaginable instance of bias is the hate of celebrity endorsed cans but it really is true that they are all shit.

Exactly, Linus speaks the truth while NCIX lies to us so that (1.) we go and buy them and/or (2.) they get sponsorship monies.

Woo!

Didn't Linus not used to work at NCIX and do reviews/unboxings for them?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Didn't Linus not used to work at NCIX and do reviews/unboxings for them?

yes. he was product manager.

now he does netliked fridays i think

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

yes. he was product manager.

now he does netliked fridays i think

I thought he left NCIX entirely.

This makes Linus seem a bit more questionable then, if he was a reviewer for them, and does in fact still work for them, then are we supposed to believe he didn't engage in the same sort of "we can't give this a bad review or it won't sell" behavior?

I haven't been led astray by Linus yet, but thinking about that does make me question his honesty a little bit. Granted I do take into account that if he lied, he wouldn't be nearly as popular or succesful as he is now.

I thought he left NCIX entirely.

This makes Linus seem a bit more questionable then, if he was a reviewer for them, and does in fact still work for them, then are we supposed to believe he didn't engage in the same sort of "we can't give this a bad review or it won't sell" behavior?

I haven't been led astray by Linus yet, but thinking about that does make me question his honesty a little bit. Granted I do take into account that if he lied, he wouldn't be nearly as popular or succesful as he is now.

linustechtips is not affiliated with NCIX. only linus still does a news show every friday, that is like 5 min long

linustechtips is not affiliated with NCIX. only linus still does a news show every friday, that is like 5 min long

I know that, I'm saying if he (and I'm only hypothesizing here) had done this sort of thing in the past, what guarantee do we have that he isn't doing the same at LMG? The difference being that instead of selling a product, he's advertising one.

Granted, his success and my personal experience with products I've bought after watching his reviews/overviews/unboxings would indicate otherwise, I'm just playing devils advocate.

I know that, I'm saying if he (and I'm only hypothesizing here) had done this sort of thing in the past, what guarantee do we have that he isn't doing the same at LMG? The difference being that instead of selling a product, he's advertising one.

Granted, his success and my personal experience with products I've bought after watching his reviews/overviews/unboxings would indicate otherwise, I'm just playing devils advocate.

there is nothing to convince anyone, apart from that he says he is honest with us. and frankly, that is enough for me

3:25-3:40.

You are absolutely right sms definitely threw money at them for this review and if you don't see it from those 15 you are insane. Im quite shocked right now.

Edit: They are even giving away a headset and have a 20% promo code! Wtf. They are being quite blatant. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

there is nothing to convince anyone, apart from that he says he is honest with us. and frankly, that is enough for me

Indeed, and I agree with you. I'm just playing Devil's advocate and trying to see things from their points of view, however ridiculous that point of view might be.

Still waiting on some LTT special edition computer components lol. Some kind of fans or wiring kits would be cool. I would be interested in like, a special edition aftermarket air cooler for gpu's or cpu's but I am probably alone in that lol

Indeed, and I agree with you. I'm just playing Devil's advocate and trying to see things from their points of view, however ridiculous that point of view might be.

Still waiting on some LTT special edition computer components lol.

Corsair SP140 LTT edition?

People need to get paid, sometimes you have to not tell the whole truth.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Corsair SP140 LTT edition?

Perhaps. But only if they did it orange LED's and did it right, not just 4 led's stuck to the side of the frame. An orange LED themed gpu cooler or cpu cooler would be hell awesome. I guess you could just do the fans and put those on an air cooler. I'd probably put them on my noctua cpu cooler if they were orange and pressure optimized.

People need to get paid, sometimes you have to not tell the whole truth.

THAT is a principle that needs to die. Make products right and they will sell themselves. You shouldn't have to lie to get sales the way consoles do.

Edit: Woops double post, mod can merge if they feel like it.